Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Back Ridge and Quinn!

I really hope they bring back Ridge and Quinn! I hope he catches Brooke and Bill, ditches her and Quinn is right there to support him! I also hope that Bill decides not to pursue Brooke and turns back to Steffy. Brooke should turn to Carter on the legality of the allocation of funds and have a fling with him for awhile!!!!! Donna should come back for Eric. That would make for a much more interesting show.

You can see this starting to happen. The support from Quinn; the closeness that seems to be building. Trouble brewing in the marriage. Writers are very transparent.

Comment

I would be all for Ridge and Quinn; I think they have chemistry and look good together. There is, however, that tiny fact that she's married to his father that makes it just a little icky. Otherwise, I'd say go for it.

Comment

without eric sr around I wonder what quinn will do on the airtime. I would rather see her paired with a man from her own age group. eric sr is too old for her.

Comment

Ridge and Quinn have the best chemistry on the show it shouldn’t be wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
            Ridge and Quinn have the best chemistry on the show it shouldn’t be wasted.
            What would be the point of that when we never see Eric?

Comment

• Emerald Greens
              Emerald Greens commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly why waste her on Eric.

I've said before the only time i see liam alive is when he's in a scene with quinn, maybe she just draws the best out of people

Comment

As Eric seems to have disappeared, reuniting Ridge and Quinn - after he dumps Brooke for messing with Bill - would be a good move, although I can't see how they can break up Queric without it appearing messy.

Comment

• AAC82
                AAC82 commented
                Editing a comment
                I think Donna should come back and end up in his arms lol

• RedheadTeacher
                RedheadTeacher commented
                Editing a comment
                At this point, I could get on board with that!

They could easily write it as Eric and Quinn drifting apart. They could say they've been going through couple's counselling off screen to try to salvage their relationship, but it isn't working. They could play is as Eric having not truly gotten over Stephanie, and Quinn feeling like she has to live up to this great love of Eric's with Stephanie. It wouldn't be hard to break them up, doesn't have to be messy. They could just mutually agree it isn't working.

Comment

• AAC82
                AAC82 commented
                Editing a comment
                I like it! Non-dramatic and it's a great green light for Quin and Ridge to reconnect

I'm all for Ridge and Quinn (as long as it doesn't involve hurt between Ridge and Eric) and Steffy and Bill but not Brooke and Carter. I'm not sure why there would be any question or legality of the distribution of funds- that is not a legal issue but rather one that a CEO makes on behalf of a company.

Comment

• AAC82
                AAC82 commented
                Editing a comment
                Because she's already been through the rest of the men, lol, just need to keep her away from Bill and Ridge really

Originally posted by Jasamfan View Post
              They could easily write it as Eric and Quinn drifting apart. They could say they've been going through couple's counselling off screen to try to salvage their relationship, but it isn't working. They could play is as Eric having not truly gotten over Stephanie, and Quinn feeling like she has to live up to this great love of Eric's with Stephanie. It wouldn't be hard to break them up, doesn't have to be messy. They could just mutually agree it isn't working.

I would actually like to see Eric go back to Taylor. She was the first woman he was with after Stephanie died. He really seemed happy and so did she until Brooke got involved. But remember when Brooke staged her little party asking Eric to come back to her he chose Taylor. Since Eric is part time and Taylor is back on a limited basis it seems like a good move to me. Plus I think Stephanie would approve of Taylor keeping Eric company over Quinn and especially Sheila omg until Eric gets to heaven and she can knee him again for all the stupidity since she died.

Comment

• B&B blonde
                B&B blonde commented
                Editing a comment
                I didn't like Teric only because her children had to start calling him Eric instead of Grand dad. it seemed kind of incestuous .
                .But this is B&B so who knows...………..

• SheilaFan32
                SheilaFan32 commented
                Editing a comment
                I remember when Pam went back to her evil side when Taylor was with Eric. But it's a good thing that they broke up. Not a fan of the Taylor character.

i prefer tridge, but at this rate quidge wouldn't be so bad

Comment

I think Ridge and Quinn would be a good match.

Comment

I like them together but at this point we need MORE QUINN!! Ridge could use a friend and Quinn can be a good friend when she wants to be. Not to mention Quinn is 100x more interesting than Katie, Thorne, Emma and Xander combined!

If we're looking for romance I wouldn't mind Quinn & Thorne. Eric could finally stop complaining about Ridge stealing wives...Ridge & Thorne could bond over stealing another of Eric's too young wives!

Comment

Steffy Rejected Bill. So they won't be together anytime soon. Bill is trying to get with Brooke at the moment. I say yes to Brooke and Bill being a couple. Not a fan of the Brooke and Ridge pairing. I loved Eric and Sheila together. But I would not mind if Donna went back with Eric. After what Taylor did to Bill. She need to be taken off this show. And I want Quinn and Ridge together too. They have great chemistry.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X