X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! A Few More Spoilers For Next Week

:Looks like the source is SOD

IMOW

Ridge intercedes because Bill confronted Katie concering her wedding and the custody suit.

Brooke and Bill continue meeting secretly.

Thorne and Katie promise Will they will shortly become a family.

Maybe Thorne and Ridge will end up fighting over Katie.

Comment

• LEAH1986
      LEAH1986 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, Im pretty sure that's where it's heading. After they put Brill back together, Im pretty sure it will happen. That's why they have Ridge so invested in that custody storyline, cause otherwise it would not make sense.

Thorne seems like a creep! And RIDGE no words.. He's right back to being a d bag !

Comment

Originally posted by lovely rita View Post
      :Looks like the source is SOD

Thorne and Katie promise Will they will shortly become a family.
      That is SO reckless of both of them...so irresponsible....to make a promise like that to Will....shame on Katie, especially...she's put Will through her divorce from Bill, multiple relationships since then (Ridge, Wyatt, now Thorne)...that kid has very little sense of stability with an absentee father much of the time....honestly, Katie....shame on you!

Comment

• Xyla
        Xyla commented
        Editing a comment
        Not that I'm a big fan of Katie, but to be fair, Bill hasn't been a lot better than Katie in terms of relationships that could confuse Will. He was married to his aunt and, if Steffy hadn't chosen herself, would have married his brother's ex as well and made his niece his step-sister. But I do agree that Thorne and Katie shouldn't be making Will any promises they can't keep and the very fact they made that promise to him doesn't bode well for a custody suit, as it's anvil dropping with a thud.

• RedheadTeacher
        RedheadTeacher commented
        Editing a comment
        Regardless of the custody suit outcome, if Thorne and Katie marry, Will will have a step-father and they will be a family.

• GuidingLite
        GuidingLite commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't disagree...Bill hasn't been much better...but having been through a divorce with children involved...they need time to adjust to the divorce...more than a month or two...more than a few months...divorce can take away any sense of security they have or any concept of stability....you don't then run through a series of romantic involvements and make any promises that you likely either can't or won't keep...I realize this is just a soap, and it's supposed to be dramatic, but the message Katie should be sending Will right now is that she would 'like' to add Thorne to Will's family by marrying him and is trying, and that while she can't make any promises about forever that she'll always love him. She should also not be undermining Bill by putting the thought in Will's head that Thorne has replaced Bill as Will's father by saying 'We'll be a family'....I am no fan of Bill, but what Katie and Thorne are doing is wrong to do to Will. Mixed messages are very confusing to children....
        Last edited by GuidingLite; 09-14-2018, 11:01 AM.

I don’t have much interest in the custody case and Bill probably has been absentee but this is an extreme idea. I think what it does is end up causing more problems for the Forrester’s in the long run. Ridge is involved because he hates Bill and it will blow up in his face because Brooke is helping Bill.

I really hope Thorne and Brooke don’t fight over Katie.

Comment

Welp since the spoiler says they will shortly become a family we can be assured they will not even with Ridge's intervention....

Comment

not interested in bill and brooke reuniting again. and not at all interested in katie and thorne.

Comment

Eric and Quinn are caught up in the struggle between Hope and Steffy's visions at work. This was from soap she knows fall preview.
            Can someone please tell me why Hope has any say at all? Have I missed something?

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
              RedheadTeacher commented
              Editing a comment
              I could see Brooke complaining to Eric about the horrible mistreatment of Hope (said tongue in cheek) and Eric, as always, supporting anything Brooke related.

• voice of reason
              voice of reason commented
              Editing a comment
              I sure hope that Quinn sets Eric straight! Family is family and Steffy is family Hope is the outsider wanting, insisting, and throwing temper tantrums to get her entitle princess way. Can't Hope get Liam to make her dreams come true. Will Liam ask Steffy to step back for Hope or will he go to Eric?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X