Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Steffy crying?

Why the tears seeing Liam propose to Hope? Steffy should be smiling from ear to ear. They're doing what she's been begging them to do this whole week.

Because she loved him for so long, she's closing that chapter of her life, it's painful but she's done with him and just needs time to heal. That's why.

Comment

• NuttyAboutSoaps
      NuttyAboutSoaps commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. It's for the best in the long run, but it hurts like hell in the moment.

Because you can know something's the right thing to do and still feel pain while doing it. Steffy has wanted a family with Liam for a long time, and now she's recognized that it's not what's best for herself or her daughter, but that doesn't mean she's going to get over the past eight years in a couple of days.

Comment

• NuttyAboutSoaps
      NuttyAboutSoaps commented
      Editing a comment
      ITA. Anyone who has walked away from someone they still loved because the relationship no longer worked for them understands Steffy's pain.

Sometimes, you have to give up a dream. It's the right thing to do, but it isn't easy.

• Tnc
      Tnc commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. Been there, done that and it sucks... even when you know it’s the best thing for you.

Maybe she was applying reverse psychology and hoping Liam would realise he only wanted Steffy? And now it's backfired? How she still doesn't know Liam well enough to understand Hope and herself are interchangeable to him? Yes, he would love to have multiple women chase him but if he cannot have that he will shrug his shoulders, say okie dokie and shack up with whoever is currently available.

Comment

• bandwagon
      bandwagon commented
      Editing a comment
      That is what I am thinking. She wants him to beg her to take him back, but he is not doing it. She was smirking while her back was turned and he was making sure this is what she wanted. She is playing psychobabble games with both Liam and Hope.

i think that even though it was her Idea, it still hurts to see Liam with Hope because, for reasons I can't fathom, Steffy still loves the idiot.

Comment

• MsFlame
      MsFlame commented
      Editing a comment
      And this still wasn't his idea....such a doofus...

Because she's a human and not a robot.

She loved the damn waffle for so long, so off course it will hurt to see him move on.

YET, no matter how Liam was trying to rile her up with "Are you sure you want to move on without me." She still kept her resolved and was nice to the two fairy children in the room.

Comment

Thank you posters 2&3 for saying it so much better than I could

Comment

She is human and she loves Liam a lot and it hurts to see him with his rebound Hope

Comment

Originally posted by ~scarlett~ View Post
          Maybe she was applying reverse psychology and hoping Liam would realise he only wanted Steffy? And now it's backfired? How she still doesn't know Liam well enough to understand Hope and herself are interchangeable to him? Yes, he would love to have multiple women chase him but if he cannot have that he will shrug his shoulders, say okie dokie and shack up with whoever is currently available.
          Steffy isn't playing any games. She told Liam they're done trying and she meant it

Comment

Doesn't mean it wouldn't hurt. She'd have to be a robot to not feel pain. Heck, I felt her pain at her seeing Lope's proposal and I don't want her with Liam. I'm going to guess Steffy will have more painful days ahead.

Comment

I feel so bad for Steffy (even though I think she will be better without Liam). These tears prove that this new Steffy is an act, she's been putting on a brave front but seeing Liam propose to Hope is breaking her heart.

That being said... I have a feeling she will be back in his arms again soon... (maybe when Kelly has a health issue or something similar (just speculating).

Comment

• Booknerd
                Booknerd commented
                Editing a comment
                Steffy didn't say she was over him. She said she was over his indecisiveness. She's over jumping through hoops proving herself to him. She told him to go be with Miss Perfect and she'd do her own thing without him..
                I'm sure she feels pain but she's done dwelling on it and is getting on with her life.
                I'm SURE that her doing that will drive Liam insane as he doesn't seem to think she can have a life without him.

I believe Steffy when she says she is over him, but I bet there is a tiny bit of her that wanted that fewl to NOT propose. I wouldn't blame her for feeling that, either.

Comment

Steffy is understandably hurt. She may have wanted this, but she still loves Liam so actually seeing it with her own eyes stings a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by ~scarlett~ View Post
                  Give him time. It's practically a guarantee that that waffling idiot will once again be panting and chasing after Steffy in no time hence round 100 of Steam lol. Liam's strictly a "Love the one you're NOT with" type of guy.

Comment

• ~scarlett~
                    ~scarlett~ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Of course he will waffle. That is as certain as the sunrise tomorrow. We will see the blank constipated stare at Steffy in no time- "oh what could have been if you just hadn't given up on us..." I bet in his mind it will be exactly that as he will never actually understand why Steffy dumped him. He sees it as Steffy not being patient enough whereas he is in fact a hopeless lying cheating waffle.

Steffy has been honest and says she still loves Liam and always will. Saying she is moving on and actually doing it is going to be two different things, actually moving on much harder. She is the strongest of the three, and if anyone can break the cycle its her.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X