Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BEST SCENE ALL WEEK! .HOPE SEES HER LITTLE NIECE Kelly, was sweet!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST SCENE ALL WEEK! .HOPE SEES HER LITTLE NIECE Kelly, was sweet!

Awww. I just love that scene. My 2 favies for years, with the baby, hope little niece, (by marriage that is)
    since they are step-sisters was a great sceneDon't know how long that niceties between the two, will last,

but i LOVE seeing steffy and hope and little cutie Kelly in a scene together. That has made my soap week better now."
    Last edited by asoapaddiction; 06-13-2018, 01:59 PM. Reason: add ons...

That was a horrible scene. Steffy needs to keep the Logans away from her daughter. Steffy needs to stop being so nice toward people who are going to back-stab her. Hope keeps crying in every scene basically. I would love to not see Hope anywhere near Kelly. Steffy needs to protect her from Brooke and Hope and fast.

Comment

• Whitney1691
      Whitney1691 commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably because Brooke doesn't care about that little girl at all and I wouldn't trust her to be near the kid. Hope really shouldn't be near the kid. Steffy should keep her away from the negative part of the family the ones who don't know how to keep their mouth shut and love to say negative things about the kids mother especially when she is not around. Hope was going to cry and looked it like she always does since she came back. Hope is always looking like she is going to cry and she is always whining and yes that is annoying.

• MsFlame
      MsFlame commented
      Editing a comment
      The Logans are not trustworthy,especially not Brooke. They don't care about Kelly. They want her mother's place.

• B-Hold
      B-Hold commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes she should considerably just a few days ago Brooke and Hope wanted to takevKelly away from SteffySteffy and raise her.

Today's scenes with Brooke and Hope revealed two things....fakery and Hope's desire having Liam's baby.

Comment

• soapy4life
      soapy4life commented
      Editing a comment
      Not really. I think Hope is wishing she had her baby and that it was Liam's, not Wyatt's. Yes, that part I agree with, but there was no "fakery"

Kelly isn't her niece.

What struck me was Hope showed up without calling to see if a visit was ok. It's rude for anyone to just drop in, but someone with a newborn in the house?
    Beyond rude and dumb.

That said, AN's Hope showed the most emotion I've ever seen out of her when she saw the baby.

Comment

• Xyla
      Xyla commented
      Editing a comment
      Care to name all the times that Steffy showed up at Hope's door without telling her? Because, frankly, Hope's been living in the same house with Steffy's father and most of us feel free to go to see our parents without calling first. And beyond her doing that, or showing up at her office door, where, as a co-CEO, she also has a right to be, I can't think of multiple times Steffy has shown up uninvited to bother Hope. But the larger point here is that when someone has a newborn in the house, she's likely to be exhausted and dealing with the new baby's schedule. It's simply more polite and sensible to ask when a good time to stop by might be.

• nykarenb
      nykarenb commented
      Editing a comment
      I also think both Brooke and Hope should have called or texted first. New mothers usually try to take a nap while the baby is napping. I would expect Brooke at least to know that. I thought Hope planned to throw a shower for Steffy anyway, so her gift giving could have waited until then. But if she really could not wait, she should have called before showing up.

• Xyla
      Xyla commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been thinking about this. I think it might have been more appropriate for Hope to go to one of those gift basket places and have a basket full of baby items put together for Kelly and have it sent to the house with a nice card congratulating Steffy and Liam on having a daughter/family. That would have let Steffy know she was accepting that Liam had chosen to be with her and Kelly and leave it up to Steffy to make the next move at her convenience, when she has had a little more time to adjust to motherhood and feels more ready to be playing hostess to people who want to meet Kelly.

It's really funny how, for some people, no matter what the Hope character does it is the wrong thing....every move she makes has an ulterior motive, she is fake she is too timid, she is too aggressive....she can do no right. The character REALLY is written to be the good and gracious person she appears to be....It is Steffy's character which is written to be "gray." I guess people can twist anything to suit their fantasy but they should give Hope a break....look, she ALWAYS loses Liam so just gloat in that fact and stop picking on the girl....

Comment

• B&B blonde
      B&B blonde commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you
      Hope is to perfect, Hope isn't perfect enough, Hope sneezed the wrong way, Hope had a mean look on her face …..
      I like hope and will continue to like her. She is a sweet person who just happened to fall for the wrong guy.
      She didn't use any trickery or do anything underhanded this time or in the past.

I guess for some steffy is never suppose to lose and no matter what Steffy does there is a reason and she is excused
      mind boggling for sure.
      For me I can call out my fav when they do something wrong
      I guess its all about who you like and not necessarily what is shown on the show

• sundein44
      sundein44 commented
      Editing a comment
      I so agree Hope can do nothing right she must have an agenda always.

Originally posted by bluejazz View Post
    Kelly isn't her niece.

What struck me was Hope showed up without calling to see if a visit was ok. It's rude for anyone to just drop in, but someone with a newborn in the house?
    Beyond rude and dumb.

That said, AN's Hope showed the most emotion I've ever seen out of her when she saw the baby.
    I think maybe she was trying to find ammo like a hidden Bill. As much as her mother harps on not giving up. Steffy just learn to slam the door in Bill's face, maybe she should learn to slam it in the Logan's clan.

Comment

I was glad to finally see a scene where Hope and Steffy are not at odds with each other. I like that Steffy does not hold grudges and is more forgiving than is perhaps deserved. I admire that she does not hold onto the past. I think that is the difference between her and Hope. I think the reason Steffy can be so forgiving is because she has made many mistakes herself and has taken responsibility for them. It seems to me that it's easier to be forgiving of others' mistakes when you realize that you also have your own flaws and aren't perfect. I believe Hope is still grieving her own losses, which is fine with me. If she weren't still upset, then I would just think that her feelings for Liam must have been pretty superficial that she could have gotten over them so quickly. I admire that Steffy can still offer support in this instance. This being a soap, these two will probably go head-to-head again some time in the future, but I thought is was nice to have a scene where they could act like family for a little bit.

Comment

• Reesiecup
        Reesiecup commented
        Editing a comment
        Like...Good post

• juwalker
        juwalker commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep I agree. I have always wanted Steffy & Hope to get along better than they have. It's complete BS that they fight over the same waffling putz.

Originally posted by reidstheman View Post
      It's really funny how, for some people, no matter what the Hope character does it is the wrong thing....every move she makes has an ulterior motive, she is fake she is too timid, she is too aggressive....she can do no right. The character REALLY is written to be the good and gracious person she appears to be....It is Steffy's character which is written to be "gray." I guess people can twist anything to suit their fantasy but they should give Hope a break....look, she ALWAYS loses Liam so just gloat in that fact and stop picking on the girl....
      I couldn't agree more. I just don't understand the hatred toward Hope.

Comment

• soapy4life
        soapy4life commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here and the comment of course will all proclaim how evil Hope is regardless of what is actually shown on our screens.

• B&B blonde
        B&B blonde commented
        Editing a comment
        IMO its about who is liked and putting the blame on the one who is not liked. Not what is actually shown on the screen.

I have Hope hate because the writers prop her as the best thing since sliced bread and I cannot see that quality on my screen. Steffy needs to give Kelly a Logan free home. Hope is going to crack and take that baby. Or steffy is going to walk in on hope and Liam cuddling with her child and go ballistic. Waiting for Bill to start his stalking and conniving too.

Comment

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. Hope constantly being said by herself and other characters how good and moral she is whempn in fact she does and says the most vile things is puke worthy.

• BrAk5742
        BrAk5742 commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed! I'm tired of being TOLD and not shown how wonderful, and caring, kind Hope is when I mostly see woeful, cunning, and duplicitous (sorry, couldn't think of a K-word). She means well but as they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I'd rather Hope be shown as a grey character rather than one that can do no wrong.

• fracabell
        fracabell commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, this is my issue with the character of Hope as well. Everyone is always talking about Hope's feelings, or Hope's kindness, but Hope herself doesn't show it at all, except to Liam and the one way she makes herself look so good to him is by badmouthing Steffy until she got him to propose to her. Liam couldn't possibly make his own mind up with Hope telling him what Steffy and Bill did every 5 minutes. Hope Logan has everyone fooled and I have said this before, but she to me IMO is worse than Bill, at least Bill says he is doing stuff and owns up to it, Hope continues to act like she is supporting a marriage when all the while she knows she wanted Liam to be hers.

Originally posted by reidstheman View Post
      Are you serious? No one is twisting anything It’s what the viewers are seeing and interpreting. To say Hope is being written as gracious,good is only an opinion.

Comment

• soapy4life
        soapy4life commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree reidstheman! Some will always twist it in their favor regardless of what is shown on screen.

• B-Hold
        B-Hold commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. Hope telling a grieving father that his baby dying "is for the best" was the point of no return for me. Hope isn't a good person no matter how often she tells everyone she is.

Originally posted by BLUE EYED GIRL View Post

Are you serious? No one is twisting anything It’s what the viewers are seeing and interpreting. To say Hope is being written as gracious,good is only an opinion.
      Well if the writers were credible about their writing maybe this could be true but alas...today they get along, tomorrow they don't. The writers seem to forget we know the characters history and know that in a blink of an eye revert back to their old habits. Hope was said to be coming back more mature but is mature getting engaged and having sex with a married man and Liam was very much married and was going back to his wife and child only hours before.

Comment

Originally posted by BLUE EYED GIRL View Post

Hope has been written the way viewers are seeing and interpreting her for a very long time. It's not coming across to a lot of viewers that she is being gracious and
        good. She is upset (she was seen crying) and would have liked to be the one carrying Liam's baby. She even said to Steffy that she liked to know how it felt to be
        stuck in that gondola. That sounds like she's holding a grudge and not being gracious. She does think she didn't deserve to have her Wedding interrupted because
        she almost had everything she's been dreaming of for 4 years (during the time away). She's very angry at Bill and she blames him for everything that happened.
        So it does seem like she has a lot of anger festering inside of her.

As for Steffy, Ridge and Liam, there are plenty of posts that pick on them. Hope is not the only character that viewers twist in one direction or the other. Just
        recently, Ridge was seen as meddling and was lambasted for it. Posters hate Liam or call Steffy terrible names for cheating with Bill.

Comment

• BLUE EYED GIRL
          BLUE EYED GIRL commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you lovely rita. You said it so much better than I

• soapy4life
          soapy4life commented
          Editing a comment
          Steffy's been crying for months despite saying she would accept Liam's decision and she was wrong and screwed her father in law but didn't know why. I believe Hope is allowed to cry over losing the man she has loved for years and believed loved her in return when she did nothing wrong in accepting his apology. It's not like he was with his wife who screwed his father. He had left her in November I believe, and we are now in June, so not unbelievable.

Steffy and Hope are not related and definitly not sisters so Kelly is definitly not Hope's niece. Tomorrow Bridge could divorce,and Steffy and Hope won't be stepsisters anymore.Kelly is Thomas's niece and RJ's niece,would gave been Phoebe's niece.

Comment

• Xyla
          Xyla commented
          Editing a comment
          She's also Wyatt's niece, and unlike Thomas and R.J., he's still on the show and could use some family to turn to about now.

• B-Hold
          B-Hold commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree. Steffy he made it clear to Hope many times over the years they are not family/ sisters.

Originally posted by gaby1985 View Post
        Steffy and Hope are not related and definitly not sisters so Kelly is definitly not Hope's niece. Tomorrow Bridge could divorce,and Steffy and Hope won't be stepsisters anymore.Kelly is Thomas's niece and RJ's niece,would gave been Phoebe's niece.

IMO it is her niece again THROUGH MARRIAGE i said in first original post.

My BFF is step-aunt/auntie to her nieces and they call her "Aunt Geena."

Step-sister HOPE is the baby's AUNTIE, and that again is clear to me anyhow. (Even if it is NOT yet acknowledged by
        hearing Stef or Liam, as of "yet"say it, because HOPE is steffy sister, through marriage once again they are step-sisters...

But, today? i am just MORE HAPPY i get a very nice sweet scene, of both, my
        TWO favies (After brooke that is)a very nice mature
        sweet scene between Hope with the baby, and mama Steffy..."

Love it... Look forward to seeing more scenes with HOPE around sweet little kelly as i am sure in near future, i will..."
        Last edited by asoapaddiction; 06-13-2018, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• soapy4life
          soapy4life commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. Hope was gracious and kind today although her heart was breaking. Some can't seem to get over that, but the characters seem to and that's all that counts.

• bluejazz
          bluejazz commented
          Editing a comment
          Still disagree with the related through marriage, which means nothing. Hope and Steffy do not consider themselves sisters and they have an antagonistic relationship. They are the now adult children of two people who are now married. In no way is Hope related to Kelly.

https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/images/default/default_avatar_thumb.png
        #13.1

Xyla commented
        Today, 06:11 PM

She's also Wyatt's niece, and unlike Thomas and R.J., he's still on the show and could use some family to turn to about now.

Yes.I forgot Wyatt too. Indeed.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X