Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daddy Time

OK, so Katie has never been a favorite of mine. She always seems like a downtrodden, misaligned, put upon person with no one in her court, but today, with Thorne, when the little guy was there too, I got to thinking about it.
    I think Katie and Thorne would be a great couple! And Thorne would have a child of sorts and Katie would have a supporter and partner again.

katie already had a supporter and partner in wyatt

Comment

No to Katie and Thorne and Thorne would not have a kid at all. That kid already has a dad even if he is the worst dad on the planet. Katie already had a supporter and partner and she had that in Wyatt.

Comment

Yes, she did have that in Wyatt, but they are now broken up and I think she and Thorne are a better fit. I liked them connecting today and I don't really like Katie at all.

Comment

Originally posted by soapy4life View Post
          Yes, she did have that in Wyatt, but they are now broken up and I think she and Thorne are a better fit. I liked them connecting today and I don't really like Katie at all.
          I agree. I wasn't against Wyatt and Katie but neither did I see much between them. I think Thorne is a better fit even though they do less for me than Watie. I think they have ruin the character of Katie. I wouldn't trust her. Katie never seems to be happy for long and it's mostly her own doing. Come on. how many times is she going to forgive her sister who loves to stab her in the back.

Comment

• soapy4life
            soapy4life commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly! I don't care for Katie because she is always playing the martyr like Taylor did. She loves Brooke and family to their face and then badmouths them to Wyatt, Thorne and others. But, I also believe Thorne is a better fit for Katie. His circumstances are very similar to her. I see Katie as stabbing her sister in the back more than her sister stabbing her in the back, but that may be because I recall the early days of the show (which were very different than what we see now) and know how Stormy and Brooke helped to raise the younger girls and worked hard to do it.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X