Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What exactly did Steffy do to Hope?

So everyone keeps clamoring about what Steffy did to Hope. Now I'm trying to recall exactly what she did to Hope and I'm having a hard time remembering. So this is all I remember so far,

Steffy kissing Liam in the car

Steffy traping Hope in Gondala

Steffy keeping Liam from seeing Hope in Cabo

Steffy refusing to sign annulment papers and instead signed divorce papers making Liam and Hope wait 6 months

Steffy and Taylor crashed Hopes wedding with news of Steffys first pregnancy

That's all I remember Steffy doing to Hope. The rest was Bill's manipulation against them, but when looking at Steffy alone she didn't really do all that much to Liam and Hope as Brooke makes it out to be. It's like they are rewriting history or something.

She also used sex to get Liam and told a virginal Hope that if Hope didn't have sex with Liam she would.
    Most but not all of Bills manipulations Steffy knew about either before or after the fact ..
    Plus she whispered in Liams ear every chance she got how Hope was wrong for him.
    not to mention showing up to an interview wearing some sexy lingere..
    Funny it sounds like Im talking about Brooke because Steffy acted just like her in her pursuit of Liam.

Comment

Honestly I don't remember the stuff from 9 years ago but I'm sure Steffy wasn't the only guilty party. I'm just over this revisionist history that puts zero accountability on Liam or Hope. These two morons have managed to have to have 5 marriages NONE to each other. Liam has married Steffy 3 damn times so when is he going to be held accountable for his CHOICES. He also married Ivy once for a stupid made up reason. Hope married Wyatt after Liam was late because nothing says true love like marrying your brother when you don't show up. I get these are all swept under the rug because you can't acknowledge them and still try the idiotic we were robbed white washing. They write these two as having no free will,no brains,no spines and when their choices don't pan out they skate responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by GlitterGlamDiva View Post
        Honestly I don't remember the stuff from 9 years ago but I'm sure Steffy wasn't the only guilty party. I'm just over this revisionist history that puts zero accountability on Liam or Hope. These two morons have managed to have to have 5 marriages NONE to each other. Liam has married Steffy 3 damn times so when is he going to be held accountable for his CHOICES. He also married Ivy once for a stupid made up reason. Hope married Wyatt after Liam was late because nothing says true love like marrying your brother when you don't show up. I get these are all swept under the rug because you can't acknowledge them and still try the idiotic we were robbed white washing. They write these two as having no free will,no brains,no spines and when their choices don't pan out they skate responsibility.
        Yes that is in the past and as far as I can see Steffy has been paid back.
        She may very well loose what she wants because of her own actions, that and the manipulations that Bill is NOW using on Steffy.
        Karmas a bi*&h.

I don't see Hope nor Steffy as the bad ones regarding Liam. He is playing both of them all on his own.

Comment

If Karma is a b*tch I hope it remembers the Logan Blondes but Bell seems to skip them just like Liam.

Comment

Originally posted by GlitterGlamDiva View Post
            If Karma is a b*tch I hope it remembers the Logan Blondes but Bell seems to skip them just like Liam.
            I haven't forgotten all that Hope suffered at the hands of Steffy so I think she has already suffered enough.
            But Im sure Bell is not done with her.
            Im just glad that Steffy is getting hers now.
            I hope it will make Steffy a better person.

Comment

You're recall is pretty accurate OP, regarding the Steffy and Hope BS over the years. I'll certainly never deny that Steffy pulled some shady and boneheaded stunts trying to "win" Senator Liam over the years. There are a few things that I think should be noted however.

Yes, Steffy aggressively pursued Liam during his first go round with Hope. However, as Liam always does, he participated equally in Steffy's repeated advances rather than honoring his commitment to Hope as he should have.

Yes Steffy trapped Hope in the gondola which was a stupid and immature thing to do. The only reason that Hope was in Aspen however was because Liam was moving on with another woman after Hope dumped him, and Hope was unwilling to accept that. Neither woman had anything to be proud of regarding their behavior during the Aspen mess IMO.

Steffy did indeed try to keep Liam and Hope from running into each other in Cabo. That was stupid, unnecessary, and ultimately ended up biting Steffy in the behind as she was severely injured during that fiasco.

Steffy didn't owe Liam, or Hope for that matter, an annulment. When she finally did relent however, Liam (true to his slimy, flip floppy self) tore up the papers and indulged in another make out session with Steffy while in a relationship with Hope. I think this was around the same time that Hope was busy being a pill popper.

Maybe our fellow posters will clarify, but was the wedding that Steffy crashed with news of her first pregnancy, the ambush one that Brooke and Hope staged as a "surprise" for Liam? If it was, enough said IMO.

I guess my point is this...much as the writers would apparently have us believe otherwise, the war between Steffy and Hope over Liam has never been one sided. BOTH ladies have behaved shamefully at times during their respective pursuits of Liam, and at the end of it all, neither woman could make a relationship work with him long term. This has less to do with either of the ladies IMO, and more to do with the fact that Liam is quite simply a POS coming and going. It's long past time for both these of these ladies to lay down their swords and realize they deserve so much better than Liam Spencer.

Comment

Yes, Steffy had to interrupt the ambush wedding to let Liam know that she was pregnant.

For me, the important point that is ignored is that Steffy paid for those manipulations when Liam walked away from her after BILL'S bribing the doctors to lie about her brain tumor. She "lost" the guy that she loved, and she was heartbroken. She watched Liam reunite with Hope and stood by their multiple wedding attempts.

It bothers me that Steffy gets blame for Bill's other manipulations just because she, supposedly, should have known better. If she should have been more suspicious, then so should Liam and Hope and Brooke. Steffy was his victim as much as Hope.

Comment

On top of all the other nonsense I remember when Steffy even told Hope that she shouldn't have even been born.

Comment

They should just become sister wives and call it a day.

Comment

I mean they keep talking as if Hope never did anything to Steffy.

Hope smacked Steffy when she refused to sign papers
                      ​​​​​​
                      Hope pushed Steffy who was pregnant into a desk out of anger

Hope, high on drugs, crashed into Steffy skiing down the mountain in Aspen causing Steffy to twist and sprain her ankle.

Hope then took advantage of Steffy losing her baby to force Liam to fly to Paris and sign annulment papers once again.

​​​​​​And if we were to compare things Hope and Steffy said I remember very clearly when Hope said that the death of Steffys child was a sign from god that Liam and Hope were meant to be together.

Hope was not at all innocent in that mess. Yet they act like Steffy was the ultimate villian sabotaging Hopes like when that is not the truth.

Comment

Apparently Hope and Brooke are STILL trapped in that gondola Steffy put Hope in after Hope decided to chase Steffy's fiance to their vacation.

Comment

A few other things Hope did to Steffy:

Hope was still in high school and started as an intern at FC. At that time, Bill owned the company and Katie was running it. Steffy was supposed to be in charge of advertising a new campaign, and was excited about it because it meant she would get to work closely with her father. Katie gave Hope the campaign on her first day there to stick it to Steffy. Hope knew what Katie was doing and went along with it. Steffy already felt hurt because her father lived with Brooke and Hope and Steffy only got to see Ridge at work. Losing the campaign caused her more hurt. That is what started the rivalry.

Steffy and Liam were living together after Hope had broken up with Liam. Hope found out about a manipulation by Bill or Rick (can't remember which) and wanted Liam back. Steffy told Liam she would give him some space. Hope went to Liam's house when Steffy was not there and started trying to attempt to seduce Liam and pulled Steffy's clothes from the drawers, throwing them on the bed, telling Liam to pack them and send them away. Liam asked for time to think while Steffy was away and Brooke planned an ambush wedding for Hope and Liam and Hope went along with it.

Steffy started a line called the Intimate Line and it was doing well. Hope went to Paris to prop her line and returned to FC stating there were negative remarks being made about the Intimate line. A decision was made to cut back the Intimate line. It was obvious she did it to get back at Steffy.

Comment

Originally posted by maryg View Post
                            A few other things Hope did to Steffy:

Hope was still in high school and started as an intern at FC. At that time, Bill owned the company and Katie was running it. Steffy was supposed to be in charge of advertising a new campaign, and was excited about it because it meant she would get to work closely with her father. Katie gave Hope the campaign on her first day there to stick it to Steffy. Hope knew what Katie was doing and went along with it. Steffy already felt hurt because her father lived with Brooke and Hope and Steffy only got to see Ridge at work. Losing the campaign caused her more hurt. That is what started the rivalry.

Steffy and Liam were living together after Hope had broken up with Liam. Hope found out about a manipulation by Bill or Rick (can't remember which) and wanted Liam back. Steffy told Liam she would give him some space. Hope went to Liam's house when Steffy was not there and started trying to attempt to seduce Liam and pulled Steffy's clothes from the drawers, throwing them on the bed, telling Liam to pack them and send them away. Liam asked for time to think while Steffy was away and Brooke planned an ambush wedding for Hope and Liam and Hope went along with it.

Steffy started a line called the Intimate Line and it was doing well. Hope went to Paris to prop her line and returned to FC stating there were negative remarks being made about the Intimate line. A decision was made to cut back the Intimate line. It was obvious she did it to get back at Steffy.
                            It was the Rick/Othello lie that Steam had been making out the night before Lope´s do-over wedding after Puglia didn't turn out to be Hope´s fantasy wedding... Steffy came back to the house to tell Liam that she was pregnant but saw Lope rolling around on Steam´s bed, so she left for Paris not having told Liam about the baby, then came back and Liam told her that he needed time to think, she gave him that time to think and then the Ambush-wedding happened where Hope was trying to marry Steffy´s boyfriend.. Hope said that there was NOTHING that Steffy could say that would make Liam not want to marry her. So Steffy told Liam that she was pregnant, the ceremony was cancelled for the moment and Steam talked with Steffy saying that if he wanted to marry Hope, they could co-parent the baby, Steffy didn't need to have Liam in her life more then that back then..

Liam however chose to commit to Steffy even after the whole Amber-debacle when he chose to stay with Hope eventhough Amber was supposedly pregnant with his baby..

Comment

Originally posted by joncharmed93 View Post
                              So everyone keeps clamoring about what Steffy did to Hope. Now I'm trying to recall exactly what she did to Hope and I'm having a hard time remembering. So this is all I remember so far,

Steffy kissing Liam in the car

Steffy traping Hope in Gondala

Steffy keeping Liam from seeing Hope in Cabo

Steffy refusing to sign annulment papers and instead signed divorce papers making Liam and Hope wait 6 months

Steffy and Taylor crashed Hopes wedding with news of Steffys first pregnancy

That's all I remember Steffy doing to Hope. The rest was Bill's manipulation against them, but when looking at Steffy alone she didn't really do all that much to Liam and Hope as Brooke makes it out to be. It's like they are rewriting history or something.

That's about the sum of it. Steffy was also often in his orbit pointing out that Hope wasn't enough for him, or giving him a shoulder to cry on when Hope would move the goal posts, agreeing with HIM that Hope was frustrating and maybe not mature enough for his needs. Steffy would seek him out to test the waters and he would seek her out to complain and get some attention he craves.

Hope has done an equal or more amount of things to Steffy with the help of Brooke, Katie, Rick and where Steffy did back off a few times so Hope could have Liam in peace - and it was Liam who wouldn't let her go and kept sniffing around - Hope never backed off trying to break up Steffy and Liam. She was in his face constantly, so was Brooke, even once he was married they pushed and pushed and pushed him to divorce Steffy and return to Hope. Sure Hope pretended to for a second when Steffy revealed her first pregnancy that she would move on, but it wasn't long before she changed her mind and was boo hooing to Liam about it and seeing if he was willing to flip flop back to her. The day Steffy lost the baby she was on Liam telling him it was for the best because now he didn't have to be with Steffy and could be with her.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X