X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lovely rita
    started a topic Live Thread ~~ 5/16/2018

Live Thread ~~ 5/16/2018

Hey to everyone who's here today to post...

Happy Wednesday!

Taylor confronts Brooke about Hope, Steffy and Liam.

Wyatt accuses Bill of trying to buy him off to keep his secret safe.

• Sharkswin
    replied
    I KNOW Bell doesn't do endgame, but it was hilarious today when Bill told Wyatt that Hope and Liam are the "endgame".

Leave a comment:

• NuttyAboutSoaps
    replied
    Originally posted by Blocker8 View Post

Liam has all the same rights Steffy does.
    We don't know that yet. She may get full custody. Or, the annulment may mean that Liam has zero rights to anything.

Leave a comment:

• NuttyAboutSoaps
    replied
    Originally posted by joncharmed93 View Post
    This soap has become the very worst it could ever be.
    That's not true. There's still the torture of Lope's wedding. Four fun-filled days of Lope propping.

Leave a comment:

• GHKissOff
    replied
    Alright this is getting really bad, TIIC have Wyatt selling his soul for a material item a car. Come on, think, what is the one thing Bill could have dangled at Wyatt to get him to stop dead in his tracks and get him to consider staying quiet about this lie, it isn't a car it is his relationship with Katie. If I was the writer, Wyatt would have told Bill nice car too bad it comes with too steep a price than started to walk away again with Bill yelling for him to wait, that Bill will give him and Katie his blessing, they can be a couple, they can get married they can be happy, if he will just stay quiet he can have that relationship and Bill won't object, nor will he go after custody of Will, he is willing to put that all in writing if Wyatt wants. Wyatt could have than said he'll think about it, then proceeded to walk away. he could have told Katie what he discovered and about Bill's offer, Katie who is already on board with happy Hope convinces Wyatt that is for the best to take Bill up on the offer. Works better and gives Wyatt more incentive to want to stay quiet again too bad i am not the writer.

Leave a comment:

• BnbYnr90
    replied
    Originally posted by Blandina87 View Post
    B&B is truly the worst soap opera thank god for Eastenders and South Africa soap operas
    its quite sad..

20 years ago the show was phenomenal..

i believe 20 years in may 1998, ridge and taylor were back together and were waiting for brooke to sign her annulment papers..

Stephanie was giving brooke hell..

and bridget ran away from home..

and ridge went out to search for her and got beaten up by thugs..

to me, this all sounds way more entertaining than the drivel we just watched today

Leave a comment:

• BLUE EYED GIRL
    replied
    Originally posted by Sweaver View Post
    The car doesn't look that nice to me.
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

Leave a comment:

• juwalker
    replied
    Don't fight anymore Steffy. Please let that weak azz man go If only Steffy could see Liam right now. I don't know whether he's faking it with Hope or not but he wants to move on. So let him. And don't let him come back even when Bill's manipulation comes out. Somebody needs to stop this waffler's cycle. And I want it be Steffy. Let Liam stay with Hope..

Leave a comment:

• Blandina87
    replied
    B&B is truly the worst soap opera thank god for Eastenders and South Africa soap operas

Leave a comment:

• BnbYnr90
    replied
    Originally posted by joncharmed93 View Post
    I think this maybe my last episode. Everything was disappointing. Taylor just letting Brooke blab bs about her daughter, Wyatt taking the car and doing what Bill wants, and Katie cheering on Hope and Liam.

i agree..i feel like jumping ship as well..this show is failing and sinking fast..

who knows?, it might be getting cancelled

Leave a comment:

• gaby1985
    replied
    Originally posted by Blocker8 View Post

Liam has all the same rights Steffy does. This father bashing is unbelievable. Steffy says she wants their daughter to have them both but what if Liam doesn’t go back to her she will hold her daughter hostage???? What the is that???? Terrible parenting if you cannot out your love for a child above the hatred for your ex or his new partner. Shame of people who believe that
    Liam does have rights(that he sure doesn't deserve given the zero attention hew showed to the baby) only if his name gets on the birth certificate given that he chose an annulement.but not Hope and she sure doesn't get a say in anything related to the baby and that's what lope need to get in their twisted selfish little head. Bill is related to the baby, he's the grandfather(or fatther) but Hope no.. Much less Brooke, Rick,.....

Leave a comment:

• Xyla
    replied
    Originally posted by Sunspots View Post
    Hope sees Steffy having Liam's child as a challenge they'll face. And Liam doesn't blink, instead praises Hope and says how lucky his daughter will be to have her. I want to throw my tv out the window now.

Steffy still beating herself up for that night.

Oh Steffy, please give up on Liam, he's not worth it! Use your power as CEO and transfer Hope and HFTF to Milan so Liam will go with her and you can move on without either of them in your face.

Wyatt, you are weak standing there listening to your father try to buy you.
    No kidding. Let Liam choose between being with his little bridey-to-be or having consistent contact with his daughter. If he chooses the former, neither you nor your daughter has lost much.

Leave a comment:

• Scampi
    replied
    Originally posted by Logan13 View Post
    He's a Spencer. What do they know about respect? They don't even respect others.
    I know, this is so bad. I'm still hoping he tells the truth, but it sure doesn't seem likely.

Leave a comment:

• Blocker8
    replied
    Originally posted by Whitney1691 View Post
    Wyatt is an idiot to sell his soul for a car
    Hope sounds like the child is a burden that they have to overcome
    That is Steffy's child and no hope you are not the mother only Steffy has the right to say who is around her kid and what happens to her daughter not you.
    Liam is an idiot if he thinks Steffy is going to allow obsessive crazy Hope around her kid.
    Liam has all the same rights Steffy does. This father bashing is unbelievable. Steffy says she wants their daughter to have them both but what if Liam doesn’t go back to her she will hold her daughter hostage???? What the is that???? Terrible parenting if you cannot out your love for a child above the hatred for your ex or his new partner. Shame of people who believe that

Leave a comment:

• joncharmed93
    replied
    I think this maybe my last episode. Everything was disappointing. Taylor just letting Brooke blab bs about her daughter, Wyatt taking the car and doing what Bill wants, and Katie cheering on Hope and Liam.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X