Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve never liked Taylor and never will. Seeing Ridge with her all those years was annoying. I used to say if he’s not with Brooke then get with anyone else but Taylor...

Comment

• Originally posted by threadbender View Post
      I must have either missed so much of B&B over the years or my memory is really bad. lol I just cannot recall Taylor ever being in the same league as Brooke as far as manipulating, seducing, lying, malicious actions. Now, I do not hate Brooke; I just don't see a comparison. Taylor has screwed up plenty but I did not see her as being as cruel or lacking empathy. Or, as delusional about mistakes and destinies. I do think Taylor really went off track but I guess I just never could see her as at all like Brooke. And, to me, that makes sense. Why would Ridge be torn between women who were alike? It was the contrast that had him befuddled.

I believe both mothers need to step back and back off. Or, they both need to ask their daughters wth they are thinking wanting waffle boy. Especially, after their history!

ETA I should acknowledge that Taylor shooting Bill was a really bad thing. So, maybe that would put Taylor in the column a little further. I admit I was not thinking so much of violence in the comparisons.
      I definitely agree with the bold.

No. Your memory isn't bad. The writing for Taylor changed over the years. In the throes of the original triangle, Taylor was the good girl to Brooke's bad girl. As time passed and as the writing responsibilities went from Sr to Jr, Taylor's character changed. When roles were reversed and Steffy was the one with the quickie engagement, Taylor was fully in support of Steffy being rebound at the time. However when she supported Steffy in the triangle, it wasn't seen as manipulating or malicious to Hope. It was just a mother supporting her daughter to be the man that she loved (even if he gave her a ring that was right off of someone else's finger). So yea, Taylor today is different from who she used to be.

That being said, she has zero ground now. She is responsible for the current hold that Bill has on Steffy. She can confess, and then Bill will have nothing to pull Steffy back in. Steffy signed the annulment papers because Bill asked...why? Because of Taylor. So yea, she has no grounds this time around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
        I’ve never liked Taylor and never will. Seeing Ridge with her all those years was annoying. I used to say if he’s not with Brooke then get with anyone else but Taylor...
        I never liked her either..super annoying with her hypocritical, sanctimonious attitude. I wished someone would reveal to Brooke that lunatic Taylor was Bill's SHOOTER. Maybe Brooke can give her a good slapfest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkswin;n1513772

I never liked her either..super annoying with her hypocritical, sanctimonious attitude. I wished someone would reveal to Brooke that lunatic Taylor was Bill's SHOOTER. :
          Maybe Brooke can give her a good slapfest.
          Now,, that is a storyline I would watch! I cannot stand Taylor and I'm hoping her "return" is short lived. She acts like she is deranged and needs a 5150 hold!

Comment

• Originally posted by BnbYnr90 View Post

oh please! u blast taylor who accidentally killed Darla..and u praise brooke who has been nothing but an evil whore..

from the beginning, i never liked brooke the pathetic loser who had to hide caroline's love letter only to get cheated on and dumped..
            she then kept sleeping with father and son and didnt know who the real father of her baby was..she started quite the feud and scandal, after already ruining a 30 year marriage that her mother was trying to ruin..
            taylor started off as a counselor for caroline and then became a world renown shrink as oppose to a chemist who has sex with her son in law on the lab floor..
            and then steals a family company and uses it to try to seduce a man away from his wife..
            and lets not forget how she had deacons baby and forced his wife, her daughter to deliver the baby..
            she then repeats this mistake with her sister's husband..
            i think it was justice how taylor exposed the whore to the whole family before she left, seeing as how brooke tried to seduce eric away from her..

taylor dropping the lantern was an accident..but i guess the only accidents u tolerate are when people accidentally become pregnant by a married man..
            the lantern was an accident just like Darla falling in front of her car was an accident..the alchohol was not shown to have any on-screen impact when it came to the way Darla died! but some ppl are determined to live in fantasy when it comes to that sl..also, hector was blinded because he kidnapped taylor and injured himself..
            taylor wanted to confess and was badgered into lying but eventually she did confess as oppose to being found out like brooke always is when she seduces her in laws..

and caroline had no say on what ridge did with his life..he fell in love with taylor while brooke was laid up with his dad..
            i liked caroline but she didnt know what to with herself half the time which is part of the reason why she got herself trapped in her marriage to thorn..
            she also felt sorry for Stephanie since getting ridge back made brooke hook up with his father..she was trying to reunite stic..

also brooke definitely intended to kill Stephanie after she succeeded in breaking up bridge..total murderous whack job..
            and u also seem to forget her insanity in Barbados when people found out that all of her shrieking about ridge being bridget's father was a bunch of bologna..

taylor trided to kill bill b/c she thought he raped her daughter..

and brooke tried to violate ridge while he was drunk, so she is no better..if anything she is worse seeing as how ridge was medicated but not completely wasted..

also taylor slept with james because ridge abandoned her and she was about to die with him..and its all because brooke used her bribe to lure ridge to Europe..
            brooke's skank routine didnt work, so she tried to offer the company back..

and ridge was already married to taylor..she wanted him back which is why she accepted his proposal..and the atleast had the sense to wait a few months..
            unlike brooke who rushed into a fake marriage with grant..she drove her own child psycho and made him shoot grant..
            of course prior to this rick wanted nothing to do with brooke and wanted taylor to be his mother instead..

brooke may not have shot a man who she thought raped her daughter..but she is a vile and evil witch, which is why she spent over a year wiggling and jiggling in her underwear to break up macy and thorn..she even ridiculed macy for being an alcoholic..and then she stalked macy up at big bear and ridiculed her in the car about how she was going to destroy her marriage which caused macy, who was already miserable and not of sound mind to crash the car in a suicide attempt..

taylor is a human who made mistakes..but if darla hadnt fallen in the road, she never would have run over her..all you have to do is watch the episode instead of living in a fantasy..

brooke is nothing but vile garbage..
            Saint Taylor slept with
            Eric
            Thorne
            Ridge
            Nick
            Brooke’sbrother
            Brooke’s father
            Brooke’s son

she ain’t no saint. She did kill Darla by driving drunk. Anyone who drives drunk is responsible for the death

Comment

• Originally posted by Blocker8 View Post

Saint Taylor slept with
              Eric
              Thorne
              Ridge
              Nick
              Brooke’sbrother
              Brooke’s father
              Brooke’s son

she ain’t no saint. She did kill Darla by driving drunk. Anyone who drives drunk is responsible for the death
              Taylor never slept with Storm.

Comment

Saint Taylor slept with
                Eric
                Thorne
                Ridge
                Nick
                Brooke’sbrother
                Brooke’s father
                Brooke’s son

u mean taylor's drinking made Darla fall in front of the car?

and taylor was single when she got with all those single men..

as oppose to trying to break up their marriages and stepping outside of her own marriage..and lets not forget that taylor has yet to sleep with an in law

Comment

as oppose to trying to break up their marriages and stepping outside of her own marriage..and lets not forget that taylor has yet to sleep with an in law
                  Thank you As I said in a post above Taylor never slept with Brooke’s brother Storm

Comment

• Originally posted by BLUE EYED GIRL View Post

Taylor never slept with Storm.
                    She was dating him and if I am wrong then only Brooke’s father and son.
                    oh and James she slept with him while married. I think she wanted forgiveness because he was a virgin and they were in a life and death situation. Steffy couldn’t forgive Liam for kissing someone in similar circumstances.

Comment

oh and James she slept with him while married. I think she wanted forgiveness because he was a virgin and they were in a life and death situation. Steffy couldn’t forgive Liam for kissing someone in similar circumstances.
                      That is correct Taylor dated him but never slept with Storm

Comment

Different circumstances IMO because Liam I feel had a emotional connection and attraction with Sally whereas Taylor did not with James

Comment

I agree that Darla fell but had taylor not been drunk maybe she would have swerved out of the way .
                          Plus her license was suspended for previous DUI and she wasn't suppose to be driving .
                          She should have called someone to come help Phoebe but she didn't as usual she thought she knew best.
                          She was wrong and knew she was wrong this is one reason why she covered it up .

What I find interesting is when a fav does the unthinkable we excuse them. I try to not be that way . But Im sure I am guilty as well. lol

Personally I never had that much of a problem with Taylor but I thought she treated Hope horribly when Steffy started going after Liam.
                          Had that been my daughter I would have told her to stop but not Taylor she urged her on.
                          I think it was pay back to Brooke as her motivation.

Comment

• Taylor DID sleep with an inlaw - Eric.

I am not liking the way either Tay or Brooke are being written.

Comment

• Originally posted by carolinabell View Post
                              Taylor DID sleep with an inlaw - Eric.

I am not liking the way either Tay or Brooke are being written.
                              When Taylor slept with Eric they were both single. They were not in-laws

Comment

• Originally posted by B&B blonde View Post

I agree that Darla fell but had taylor not been drunk maybe she would have swerved out of the way .
                                Plus her license was suspended for previous DUI and she wasn't suppose to be driving .
                                She should have called someone to come help Phoebe but she didn't as usual she thought she knew best.
                                She was wrong and knew she was wrong this is one reason why she covered it up .

What I find interesting is when a fav does the unthinkable we excuse them. I try to not be that way . But Im sure I am guilty as well. lol

Personally I never had that much of a problem with Taylor but I thought she treated Hope horribly when Steffy started going after Liam.
                                Had that been my daughter I would have told her to stop but not Taylor she urged her on.
                                I think it was pay back to Brooke as her motivation.
                                actually taylor wouldn't have been able to swerve..Darla literally fell on top of the car while taylor drove by..it was very ironic..almost demonic..

thats the only reason i try not to directly blame taylor..because dui or no dui, and drunk or sober, Darla could have been hit by any passing car in that exact moment..

i think bell didnt want to legitimately ruin taylor which is why he wrote the accident that way..

he easily could have written that taylor would pass out at the wheel or that taylor was having fun and driving recklessly, or that she dropped something and reached down to get it..

its almost like he tried blame fate on what happened..

and when it comes to the dui, taylor was purposely driving in a suicidal fashion when she got in trouble the first time..she even called ridge and told him good.bye..

at the end of the day the alcohol didnt really factor in what happened with Darla, but instead only served to make her look like a drunk..

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X