Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chancellor estate

What happened to the Chacellor house is nobody living in it I’ve been off for a couple years and since I’ve been watching I haven’t seen the house

Esther still lives there, but we never get to see it.

Comment

Such a shame....that's my favorite set for the show and always has been. I should think they'd have had Cane, Lily, and their kids move in long ago, rather than Billy....they should never have had Jill give the house to Billy like she did....a complete waste. Even without Grande Dame Katherine there any longer, I so wish they'd re-build the Chancellor family.

Even if they didn't have Jack turn out to be Phillip's son, they could have revealed that Dina DID have a child with Phillip, and that child was raised by others and now turns up in town...making him Jack, Ashley, and Traci's half-brother...and a Chancellor...and give him children....and under Phillip II's will, 'all his surviving heirs' inherit, so they have the right to live there...an up until now unused clause in his will - the house he left to Jill and any any surviving heirs - so it gives them entitlement to live there.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X