Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, I guess I'm the first one to post..

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I guess I'm the first one to post..

Does anyone remember Mason Capwell and Mary McCormick?

Yes I do. I loved Lane Davies in the role of Mason; the only woman for him was Julia, played by Nancy Grahn - fabulous couple!!!

Comment

• threadbender
      threadbender commented
      Editing a comment
      Loved Mason and Julia!

Oh, ChipJ, I loved, LOVED Mason and Mary. But I also loved Mason and Julia. TBPH, I don't think if she had survived being crushed by the Big C, she and Mason would have lasted all that long. Mary was too good of a character for Mason to be able to curb his devilish ways for long, but good girl Mary with bad boy Mason was a classic.

Comment

You may be right about them not lasting too long as a couple. Julia and Mason were pretty good too. It's funny whenever I see Nancy Grahn on General Hospital always want to call her "Julia".

Comment

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        I know! I have a hard time thinking Alexis!

Yes, I do remember them. The way she died was so unusual and shocking. But Mason and Julia were great, too. I did not care for Mason and Tori, though.

Comment

You're not the first one to post, many of the threads here, most, but not all, not sure why a rare few do not, self delete after a couple of weeks of inactivity. In all the forums I've ever visited, and I visit many, this is the only one I've ever seen to do so. Others have posts going back to day one of a forums beginning, even twenty years back. It's a bizarre way to run a site. I own many websites and text does not take up a lot of room on servers like things like pics and audios and videos do. Off topic, but your subject title caught my eye. I was also a big Santa Barbara fan and felt awful when it was canceled.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X