• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1sbkmcfan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Aug 2006

Who was Livvie's mother? Lucy?

Kevin was Livvie's father. Was Lucy her mother? If not, who was?
  • Amazee_Dayzee
    Executive Poster
    • Aug 2008

Livvie's mother was Kevin's ex-girlfriend Grace Reese who ended up dying after drowning in a car accident. Kevin didn't know she existed. She was adopted by Grace's sister Rachel Reese (played by Kimberlin Brown, aka Sheila from The Bold and the Beautiful and the Young and the Restless) and her husband Joseph Locke. Rachel and Joseph divorced and Rachel raised Livvie by herself.

Lucy DID get pregnant with Kevin's child but she miscarried (one of three; she had miscarriages by Bobbie's husband Jake, Scott and Kevin) and then Rachel injected her with a drug that made her infertile. She was doing human experiments on people and killing them.

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
      1sbkmcfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much. I only caught the last two years of PC and was so impressed with KM's acting that I started watching GH when I heard she would be on. She is my fave on GH. Looks like Kimberlyn's character Rachael was a bit like her Sheila character😊. I appreciate the history you shared. Thanks again.

• WalnutGirl
      WalnutGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I never watched Port Charles , surprised Kimberlin was on there. I guess playing, nutty, evil women is her forte.
  • msan1025
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2013

Kevin hasn't ever acknowledged her since he's come back to GH, has he? Not even when they revisited the vampire storyline.

Comment

• witchboy
      witchboy commented
      Editing a comment
      During the Port Charles reunion story they said that Kevin had never been Livvie's father, that that was part of Lucy's delusion. I never liked that, and my head canon is that Caleb used his powers to make Kevin forget Livvie was his daughter to keep Kevin from being a danger to him.

• msan1025
      msan1025 commented
      Editing a comment
      witchboy I don't remember that at all! Maybe they said it when I was cussing the writers for killing Allison.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X