Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just started watching the show from the beginning (June 1997)...

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by youngandfan View Post
    The Time in a Bottle SL from the novella period was my favorite.

I believe that Caleb either shows up at the end or in the next arc. This was the first arc that started to feature paranormal elements.
    1 of the best, in all of daytime.

Even if some didn't "get it."
    loved it. still do.
    Thank GOD for you tube. love it.
    Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; July 29, 2020, 05:10 PM. Reason: spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickJLillis View Post

The first 3 years of the show are on YouTube (: The later episodes are on there too but not in the sequential order I prefer.
      That's where i seen alot of it, yep.

I wish one day another soap channel for classic epie's of soaps. That would rock, with all the add'l cable stations, i hope 1 day to see that happen."

Comment

I would say the 2000-2001 period was probably it's strongest with the nurses' strike, the Christina story, and the introduction of Rachel. It was definitely the best usage of the hospital.

Besides General Homicide (which I loved), 1998 was such a mess especially with the nonsense of a rewrite for Scott's history. I actually really like the first Tainted Love, Miracles Happen, and Secrets...but then the show just went off the rails.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki7447xoxo View Post

1 of the best, in all of daytime.

Even if some didn't "get it."
          loved it. still do.
          Port Charles is my favorite soap but the 18 months of The City before it was the bomb!

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickJLillis View Post
            I need to know if the storylines are going to get better? I have watched the first twenty episodes and find some of the acting inadequate and I haven't been loving the writing - does it get better? Specifically: there hasn't been much suspense, other than the short time that Serena was missing... I like Mitch Longley, wish he had more to do. Michael Dietz is good but I know he gets replaced. I wish I was enjoying it more! Does it get better?
            I'm watching on a YT playlist that runs from 1997 to 2003, in order. I'm up to December 12, 1997, mostly hospital intern stuff and Scotty/Serena/Lucy/Kevin story. I'm intrigued!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X