Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just started watching the show from the beginning (June 1997)...

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started watching the show from the beginning (June 1997)...

I need to know if the storylines are going to get better? I have watched the first twenty episodes and find some of the acting inadequate and I haven't been loving the writing - does it get better? Specifically: there hasn't been much suspense, other than the short time that Serena was missing... I like Mitch Longley, wish he had more to do. Michael Dietz is good but I know he gets replaced. I wish I was enjoying it more! Does it get better?

The upcoming General Homicide storyline based on Kevin Collins' book was a good storyline. After that, no. I pretty much lost interest in the show after that and quit watching long before the show was officially cancelled.

Comment

The General Homicide storyline and the original vampire storyline were good.

Comment

I enjoyed the whole show. Sure it got Dark Shadowy once the vampire story kicked it. But like any new show, it takes time to get stories and characters going.

Comment

Where/how are you watching it? Is it available to stream anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by GH_Fan_ View Post
            Where/how are you watching it? Is it available to stream anywhere?
            The first 3 years of the show are on YouTube (: The later episodes are on there too but not in the sequential order I prefer.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X