Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Masters (Julian Crane) Dead at 75

Gone too soon. I loved Julian’s relationship with Timmy and his romance with Eve.

Yes McKenzie Westmore writes "No words for the loss of my on screen brother. RIP Ben Masters ♥️"

RIP Ben Masters

Comment

So sorry to hear this. I had the pleasure to meet him at a Passons event once, he was really nice. I loved his portrayal of Julian, he had amazing dramatic chops but also a wonderful sense of comedic timing. RIP.

Comment

I was shocked to read about this. I met him once in an airport when I was on my way to a softball tournament and he came over to chat with my teammates and I.

Comment

Condolences to his family. I loved me some Julian Crane. And Julian/Eve. RIP Ben Masters.

Comment

I found out Wednesday night and was stunned. Not only was he a fantastic actor, he was the nicest man. I am so grateful to have met and spent time with him back in the Evian heyday. My prayers are with all of those who loved him. May he RIP.
            Last edited by Evianfan; January 13, 2023, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
              WalnutGirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow I did not know he passed away. I liked Julian with all his main ladies Rebecca, Ivy, and Eve. I also liked his interaction with dad from hell as well. According to reports, he nixed having a funeral or memorial service. That is kind of sad, but his choice.
              Last edited by WalnutGirl; January 25, 2023, 10:32 AM.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X