Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could never get behind Kay and Miguel paired together

Am I the only person that could never get behind this pairing? Miguel's love for Charity bordered on obsession to the point where he stayed gone for the first year of his infant daughters life to chase after her. Plus, I do not think he knew about a lot of the truly awful things that Kay did to Charity. I think Fox accepted Kay as she was, and I have no idea why she would have given Miguel a second glance when she already had a man that was crazy about her.
    Last edited by JCmojoe81; July 26, 2021, 04:36 PM. Reason: edited subject line to read clearer and prevent deletion of thread for having too vague of a subject line

I hated when Miguel returned and then he acted like he had loved Kay his whole life. I actually liked Kay with Fox and I thought they were a breath of fresh air. Kay should have had more self respect instead of taking a man who rejected him for years. Miguel should have never taken Kay back after all the terrible things she did to charity. The writers tried to turn Kay into the new charity but I never bought it.

Comment

• Ohnoyoudidnot
      Ohnoyoudidnot commented
      Editing a comment
      I did not like Miguel at all when he came back. Not only did he come between Kay and a man who truly loved her. I hated that he thought he could make the rules in Tabitha's house.

I liked Fox and Kay as well. She did try to be a better person after becoming a mother. It would have been interesting if she had fallen for Reese. Jessica's nerdy friend who really liked her.

Comment

Adrian Bellani's Miguel and Kay worked well together. It was jarring because of the past story with Charity, but Kay was more interesting than Charity so I didn't mind.
      The last recast in the last year for Miguel was badly miscast and didn't feel like Miguel.

Comment

• Ohnoyoudidnot
        Ohnoyoudidnot commented
        Editing a comment
        You're right about that. I could not see Adrian with Molly Stanton's Charity. It would not have worked.

Originally posted by WalnutGirl View Post
      I liked Fox and Kay as well. She did try to be a better person after becoming a mother. It would have been interesting if she had fallen for Reese. Jessica's nerdy friend who really liked her.
      Didn't Jessica end up with Reese off screen?

Comment

• witchboy
        witchboy commented
        Editing a comment
        The Passions wiki confirms that Jessica and Reese got back together off screen. https://passions.fandom.com/wiki/Reese_Durkee

It's a shame they didn't have him back for the finale. Reese is a fun character I always thought should've had a bigger role.

One of the problems was that Tabitha told us that if Miguel and Charity got together it would result in the defeat of all evil so the show would be over.
      A good writer could've worked around it, such as having Charity lose her virginity to someone else which destroyed that potential. They could still get together, but that world changing power was gone. It's a weird story anyways. Only on Passions could that be a thing.
      But honestly, the only interesting thing about Charity was her magic powers and her unknown threat to Tabitha which made her a target. Except for that, she was fairly underdeveloped and boring. Kay was always the most interesting of the two. I didn't mind at all that Kay got Miguel in the end, I just wish Adrian Bellani had stayed through the end.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X