Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone be up for a Passions Reboot

Would you be interested in a Passions Reboot

I would definitely give a reboot a chance. But I also think that a lot of people would be disappointed because nothing would ever be the same. It would probably have to focus more on the children of the main characters.

Comment

I would love a reboot. I want the writers to fix what they did to Luis and Sheridan. Kay and Ivy deserve their components and grace should return from the dead.

Comment

• witchboy
        witchboy commented
        Editing a comment
        On Passions Grace could stay dead and just be on the show as a ghost or angel.

Seeing so many bad reboots of the shows we used to love, I'd say no. I don't think any reboot would catch the unique Passions's style. I'd rather watch reruns. Sorry

Comment

If the Beyond Days mini series on Peacock does well that would increase the chances of a Passions return or reboot. At the least they could start streaming the old episodes.

Comment

I definitely would be interested in a Passions reboot. Not sure how they would work all of the characters back in, but I would certainly love to see it.

I wonder what storylines would have gone down had the show not been cancelled?

Comment

Nope. By the time it ended I had stopped watching. I learned how far I can go with crazy stories and Passion's exceeded my limit, lol. I do think that some of the stories might have worked better in the mini-series format that Days has been doing in recent years.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X