Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Paloma or the Bennetts ever ask Theresa to talk to Jessica about Spike?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't Paloma or the Bennetts ever ask Theresa to talk to Jessica about Spike?

As much as I loved her, telling anyone to take life advice from Theresa feels like an iffy proposition but she'd been trapped in a physically and sexually abusive marriage she saw no way out of and she and Jessica had known each other all their lives so it seems like something they could have tried, particularily when nothing else seemed to work.

Spike was sexually abusive to Jessica?

Comment

• JLynn83
      JLynn83 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think he was directly but I'm counting forcing her to prositute herself.

Originally posted by JLynn83 View Post
    As much as I loved her, telling anyone to take life advice from Theresa feels like an iffy proposition but she'd been trapped in a physically and sexually abusive marriage she saw no way out of and she and Jessica had known each other all their lives so it seems like something they could have tried, particularily when nothing else seemed to work.
    Since Theresa never really left Alistair, Jessica would have probably called Theresa out for being a hypocrite. (we, the audience, knew how Alistair had Theresa trapped. But Jessica Bennett probably would not take any of that into consideration.) Especially when you consider that Theresa married Alistair to get Ethan away from Gwen. (she could have had Jane free and clear, but it wasn't good enough.)
    ​​

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X