Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivy and Theresa's reconciliation.

I think my biggest pet peeve about that is that Ivy was never exposed for her role in sending Theresa to death row. I mean, the girl was ready to DIE for Ethan, and Ivy still treated Theresa horribly after that. That should have clued her in that someone willing to die for Ethan would not have sent her letter to a tabloid, knowing that it would have ruined his life. If Passions were still on, I do not think it would have taken long for Ivy's selfish, devious ways to resurface.

Yeah, I liked the reconciliation in theory but at the end of the day, Ivy was still going to be Ivy. She even said something about Theresa obviously loving Ethan more than her own life but as you say that should have been clear fom the death row fiasco. If Theresa had been the only person Ivy ever plotted against and it had only started after the tabloid reveal maybe I could buy it would have lasted but Ivy kind of plotted against Ethan & Theresa from the moment she knew about them, just to a far lessser degree and she regularily attempted to mess with or full out torpedo the lives of Grace, Kay and Eve.

Comment

• Ohnoyoudidnot
      Ohnoyoudidnot commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, she really did a number on the Bennett family! Granted, Grace CHOSE to leave with David (I wasn't a huge fan of Grace either) but she wouldn't have left if it wasn't for Ivy blackmailing David Hastings. Ivy was a predator. She looked for weak spots in that family, and made her move. She used Grace's devotion to the Catholic church, Kay's pregnancy, and the friction between Grace and Kay to her advantage. I lost a lot of respect for Sam for keeping her around after that. How he could love someone like that is beyond me.

• JLynn83
      JLynn83 commented
      Editing a comment
      There were actually a lot of handwave, forgive and forget things in the final episodes that didn't really make much sense...Everyone suddenly being fine with Sheridan and her more than year-long trip to murdery, bat-crap crazy town because Antonio and Marty were alive so she'd be fine, everyone just accepting that Crane/Julian would be good now (with Kay even fixing Julian) despite the fact that while Alistair was often the driving force, he almost never acted without Julian's knowledge and for a lot of the time he wasn't even in the picture. Maybe if we go with the darkside in Harmony being destroyed, no one in town would follow their more devious impulses any more, it works?

I think they had to do a hasty wrap up of things, but it was rather silly. I think you're right, though. Tabitha being baptized was supposed to mean everything in Harmony would be hunky dory from that point on.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X