Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Beth?

I recall she was so obsessed with Luis, that she faked a pregnancy with a bag of sugar. She was one unbalanced cookie!

Originally posted by WalnutGirl View Post
    I recall she was so obsessed with Luis, that she faked a pregnancy with a bag of sugar. She was one unbalanced cookie!
    Beth was definitely certifiable. She, with a few other characters, seemed to just disappear with no explanation.

Comment

If you're asking what ultimately happened to the character, she was assumed dead in the same train explosion that supposedly killed Alistair and Marty in Rome in 2006 but since neither of the others actually died, it's possible she survived too. If she did, she never resurfaced on canvas though.

Comment

• witchboy
        witchboy commented
        Editing a comment
        I do remember when Marty turned up alive Alister commented something about how Beth was a survivor and may have survived the train crash.
        I was convinced in the last year when Sheridan went bad that she was really Beth in disguise.

I had no problem with never seeing TC and Liz ever again but I did like Beth and hated seeing her go.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X