Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paloma was the only truly independent woman on the show

Looking back, Paloma Lopez-Fitzgerald was the only female character that could be classified as a truly independent woman. She joined the police force because she wanted to, not to impress a man. She didn't have any problems being alone, and didn't chase after men who didn't want her. And when she finally did fall in love, it was with someone who was 100% available. Most of the women on this show were a wreck. And could have taken some pointers from this young woman who was barely old enough to drink.

I stopped watching pretty much, by the time she came on the scene. What I do recall was that she came to Harmony acting pretty reckless.

Comment

Originally posted by WalnutGirl View Post
      I stopped watching pretty much, by the time she came on the scene. What I do recall was that she came to Harmony acting pretty reckless.
      I agree, she was a disrespectful brat when he character was introduced. I also didn't blame her for feeling some resentment. But the longer she stayed in Harmony, the more she started to realize that her mother didn't send her away because she didn't love her. It was quite the opposite.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X