Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Character?

Who was your favorite Character ? Mine was Kay Bennett.

I did not have any favorites, but I did like Tabitha, Eve's family, Pilar, Ethan, and Rebecca. Rebecca was evil and racist, but she did not hide it.

Comment

I loved Tabitha and Sheridan

Comment

I think Theresa and Ethan.....

Comment

I liked Gwen, Kay, Fox, and Paloma. I also loved Fox and Theresa as a couple.

Comment

Mine was Theresa and I can't even really explain why because...child was a whack job. I also liked Paloma who after her initial issues seemed to be by far the sanest member of her family, with the possible exception of her mother.

Comment

• Ohnoyoudidnot
              Ohnoyoudidnot commented
              Editing a comment
              Whether you loved or hated Theresa, she made the show fun to watch. I liked Paloma as well, she seemed to be the only character on the show (except for Charity) that did not trash her dignity for a man.

I liked Whitney. She seemed stable, smart, down to earth but in love she was a hot mess. She crumbled quickly.

Comment

• JLynn83
              JLynn83 commented
              Editing a comment
              I always loved Whitney and to be fair... her parents really did a number on her in the love department. Her dad wouldn't let her date because tennis, her mom was kind of paranoid about it because of her own past and best of all, when her mother suspected she was dating (and falling deeply in love with) her half-brother, she decided burying her head in the sand was the best course of action so Whitney spent her pregnancy and first year of her son's life believing he was the product of incest...That's going to mess you up. Growing up with Theresa as a best friend also couldn't have helped in the "rational romantic decisions" department
              Last edited by JLynn83; May 27, 2021, 07:11 PM. Reason: skipped word

I also liked axe wielding Norma, she was definitely comic relief!

Comment

Dr. Bombay...Dr. Bombay....emergency....come right away! I was lucky to catch him on this show as I’m a big Bewitched fan. I would occasionally watch this show 20+ years ago.

Comment

Gwen and Fox were my favorites.

Comment

I liked Gwen and Fox as well and hated how the writers wrote them. Gwen needed not to pine over Ethan and Fox and Kay were very good together.

Comment

• Ohnoyoudidnot
                    Ohnoyoudidnot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I understood why Gwen fought so hard for Ethan....at first. She was groomed ever since she was a kid to marry him, and he was her first. But losing Sarah should have been a turning point. As for Kay, I didn't know how she could have even been tempted by Miguel when Fox treated her like a queen.

I love your analysis on Gwen Ohnoyoudidnot and agree Sarah's death should have a turning point for Gwen and yes Miguel has ignored Kay's feelings for years for her to run to him again.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X