Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The actress that played Grace casted on Y&R.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The actress that played Grace casted on Y&R.

On this site, it mentioned, the performer will be Chelsea's physician. LOL, who could forget Grace"s famous tomato soup cake! I actually saw a recipe for it in a cook book. Personally no thank you. I did see in a post years ago, someone stated the dessert was not bad, but had a spicy taste to it. I will stick to soups for cooking, not baking. For awhile, I thought the writers would pair Grace with Julian, when her marriage was hitting the skids over time. I would have loved to seen Rebecca and Ivy's reaction!

That sounds disgusting! I am so curious if any of my fellow bakers have made this before.

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
      GrandmaJulie commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve made the cake and it’s actually delicious. I’ve brought it to parties and people love it. It kinda tastes like carrot cake.

• Humira
      Humira commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to know! Okay, I'm really curious now and think I'm going to give it another look.

Originally posted by WalnutGirl View Post
    On this site, it mentioned, the performer will be Chelsea's physician. LOL, who could forget Grace"s famous tomato soup cake! I actually saw a recipe for it in a cook book. Personally no thank you. I did see in a post years ago, someone stated the dessert was not bad, but had a spicy taste to it. I will stick to soups for cooking, not baking. For awhile, I thought the writers would pair Grace with Julian, when her marriage was hitting the skids over time. I would have loved to seen Rebecca and Ivy's reaction!
    I remember her inner dialogue at Theresa's execution. That she wished she could do something to help the Lopez-Fitzgerald's, and decided to make a tomato soup cake to give to them. I was thinking this soap opera really IS a parody lol

Comment

My mom made the cake - it is nice, it tastes like a spice cake. You can't taste the tomato.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X