Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARTICLE: John Reilly(Alistair Crane) dead at 84

https://www.soapcentral.com/soapcentral/news/2021/0110-john_reilly_obit.php
    Last edited by JCmojoe81; January 12, 2021, 03:10 PM. Reason: previous link not permitted; replaced with SOC frontpage link

Eventhough the writers made Alistair over the top and cartoonish, I loved John Reilly's performance as Alistair Crane. RIP!

Comment

• WalnutGirl
      WalnutGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      It is sad, the direction the writing took in later years for many characters. Alistair was the epitome of pure, fun evil as a person.

Condolences to his family. I remember seeing him on a rerun of "The Mary Tyler Moore Show". He played one of Mary's dates and starts to get undressed, thinking he's about to get lucky. Mary told him off and threw him out. She later ended up going on a date with her boss Lou Grant. He was great as Allistair Crane. RIP John Reilly.

Comment

This man died?????????????? Noooo ..........late to hear this! RIP John!

Comment

• shandy0630
        shandy0630 commented
        Editing a comment
        He passed away back in early January. His daughter, Caitlin, announced it on Instagram.

Talented actor...I don;'t know him from DOOL's but LOVED him as Dan Stewart from ATWT's.

He was Kim's first love, I think!

Comment

• shandy0630
        shandy0630 commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe he was more widely known for playing Sean Donely on General Hospital. I didn't know he was on ATWT until after he left GH back in early 1995.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X