Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Harmony located?

I know it was on the East Coast, but which state? I'm guessing either PA, CT, NY, or MA.

I always thought it was Massachusetts. I may have read it but it was meant to be similar to Salem.

Comment

You might be right, I think Eve mentioned a few times Julian met her when she sang at a club in Boston.

Comment

There was also the whole thing about Tabitha having that Bewitched connection. Naming her daughter Endora and her parents were Samantha and Darrian . I think was meant with affection to the series but I always thought Salem was close by.
        Last edited by Emerald Greens; August 3, 2020, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
          WalnutGirl commented
          Editing a comment
          True, that was interesting. Tabitha becoming pregnant was out there! Who was Endora's dad BTW?

• Emerald Greens
          Emerald Greens commented
          Editing a comment
          Julian was the father.

• SharikaC
          SharikaC commented
          Editing a comment
          Kay made the assumption that Tabitha named her baby Endora for the character on Bewitched. Tabitha told her that Endora was named after her best friend. The show did tend to reference things from movies or TV. The movies "The Byrds" and "Psycho" were referenced to name a couple.

They've also mentioned the Boston Red Sox, so I assume a fishing village in north Massachusetts. Although, I read that the opening scenes were filmed in Camden, Maine.

Comment

Always thought it was Massachusetts.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X