Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ivy and Kay should have ended up in a cell.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OfJack
    Lurking in the Shadows
    • Sep 2019

Ivy and Kay should have ended up in a cell.

It honestly grossed me out that Kay and Ivy were able to walk away pretty much unscathed from the horrible things they did to other people. AND they ended up with the men that they did all of those horrible things to be with. If Gwen and Rebecca deserved to be in prison, Kay and Ivy should have been in the next cell.
  • WalnutGirl
    Senior Board Member
    • Jul 2019

I know Kay was a piece of work before she got pregnant by Miguel. Then it seemed she reformed a little bit. I agree, Ivy did get away with a lot of crap. I recall the actress when she played on ATWT in the 80's. Her character was a nicer person.

Comment

• OfJack
      Lurking in the Shadows
      • Sep 2019

Originally posted by WalnutGirl View Post
      I know Kay was a piece of work before she got pregnant by Miguel. Then it seemed she reformed a little bit. I agree, Ivy did get away with a lot of crap. I recall the actress when she played on ATWT in the 80's. Her character was a nicer person.
      I remember Eve telling Sam that if he and Grace's marriage was solid, nothing Ivy did would have worked. Ugh. As true as that may be, I have no idea how Sam could love someone who very deliberately planned and blackmailed people to destroy his family. Not only that, she had Whitney drugged as a threat to Eve, and tried to send Theresa to death row.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
        Senior Board Member
        • Jul 2019

Yes Ivy was sinister as hell. I did not know she did that to Whitney. Who did she blackmail to destroy Sam's kin? I recall his con artist son liked Fancy, her daughter. Didn't Kay play a part in her mom's death unintentionally? I think she sent her on a bogus trip.

Comment

• Bronson
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2004

I always felt that Ivy's "love" for Sam was her obsession. Ivy Winthrop, the daughter of the governor and raised in the lap of luxury, would not have been happy being married to a police officer.

Comment

• CaraCare
            Newcomer
            • Sep 2023

Before 2005, and especially before the last year, I'd agree that Ivy and Kay were worse than Gwen or Rebecca. But Gwen and Rebecca got more evil each year, and Rebecca was kinda shameless from day one. Ivy and Kay both slowly became better people. Also, their secrets were revealed much faster than Gwen and Rebecca's were.

Comment

• Nancy T
              Nancy T commented
              Editing a comment
              Of course Ivy & Kay became better people they both got the men they wanted.

• CaraCare
              CaraCare commented
              Editing a comment
              Gwen and Rebecca became better people in the very end once they got happy endings. Passions really drove home the point that being loved makes you a better person.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X