Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It would be sooo cool if Passions were revived someday on Peacock !

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be sooo cool if Passions were revived someday on Peacock !

NBC streaming service coming in 2020.

What do you guys think? Could it work? Would you want it to happen without JER?

I think that if they revived it and made Angie Thomas (author of The Hate U Give and On The Come Up) the head writer, it would be fantastic. She's posted some ideas for a revival on Twitter, and I love them all!

Comment

only with the same cast

Comment

There would be a lot of changes made. The cast has aged, and some are doing bigger and better things.

Comment

Yes it would certainly need to totally different cast.

Comment

Originally posted by myfanaccount View Post
            I think that if they revived it and made Angie Thomas (author of The Hate U Give and On The Come Up) the head writer, it would be fantastic. She's posted some ideas for a revival on Twitter, and I love them all!
            Is Angie Thomas the same person hosting the Passion's Reunion Special?

Comment

I just read on the DC website that some of the cast are participating in a COVID19 benefit.

Comment

Galen is free now. So he is for sure available.
                I don't know what happened to him and Days. It's very odd to let a now long time actor go. I know that Days is on tight budget and gave lesser salaries. The only way that they let Galen go, may have been him rejecting to what Days was saying.

Peacock Streaming Services is sort of free, but there is a monthly or yearly fees later. Heard it's already out on few cable companies, even thou the launch date is July.

Comment

Does NBC own Passions or does JER's estate have the rights to it?

They would for sure need to do a lot of tweaking with it because towards the end the incest was really disgusting. I can never get over Vincent being his own son's half-brother.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
                    WalnutGirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    True, I got disgusted when the show made a mockery of Julian'daughter rape by her half brother. Sex crimes are nothing to take lightly. I liked Passions in the early years, but down the road it got silly and stupid. I think the daughter's name was Chasity. I forgot. She dated Kay and Jessica's brother.

Wouldn't mind if Peacock air reruns of the show. Not interested in a reboot. JER is no longer with us and I doubt anyone could pull off the nonsense he did.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X