Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theresa brought somethings to herself

she should scan the letter on her laptop that say ethan sam son, she should drop the charges on gwen when ethan ask her to she wouldn't lost jane her getting rape I'm not trying to be mean but they warn her that just so she can get ethan & jane back when alister going help her they told her in return he want her to sleep w/him

Originally posted by eee999 View Post
    she should scan the letter on her laptop that say ethan sam son, she should drop the charges on gwen when ethan ask her to she wouldn't lost jane her getting rape I'm not trying to be mean but they warn her that just so she can get ethan & jane back when alister going help her they told her in return he want her to sleep w/him
    Yes, Theresa was famous for shooting herself in the foot.

The moment she found Ivy's letter, she should have gave it to Ethan so he could decide what he wanted to do with the information. It wasn't hers to scan onto her laptop.

And for her own sake, she should have dropped the charges against Gwen. I think Ethan would have eventually went back to her if she started focusing on her children and not him. When she made genuine efforts to leave him alone, he couldn't handle it. And she did not deserve to be raped, but you're right. She was warned repeatedly about Alistair. I felt some sympathy for her, but not as much as I would have if it was something that just happened out of the blue.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X