Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gwen and Theresa both did terrible things while trying to "win" Ethan but for me I feel like Gwen crossed the line to irredeemable when she stood out in the hall and listened to Alistair rape Theresa and then actively kept Ethan from overhearing and stopping it. She literally said Theresa deserved it. As a woman that's something I cannot fathom wishing on even my worst enemy. Nothing Theresa did tops that imo.

Comment

• ekek
      ekek commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't call it rape when a woman signs a prenuptial agreement that includes weekly sex, reports for duty in a teddy, and then cries rape week after week. She always had the option to say no.

• Ohnoyoudidnot
      Ohnoyoudidnot commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Theresa more or less celebrating when Gwen's children died is just as bad, if not, worse. Theresa was warned by everyone and their second cousin what Alistair would do to her.

I never saw Gwen to be a vilian for she was insecure, jealous, mean and needy. But she knew what she did would make Ethan hated her. If she wasnt secure then she wouldnt worried about Theresa "boyfriend."

Comment

Originally posted by LL2fan4life View Post
      Gwen and Theresa both did terrible things while trying to "win" Ethan but for me I feel like Gwen crossed the line to irredeemable when she stood out in the hall and listened to Alistair rape Theresa and then actively kept Ethan from overhearing and stopping it. She literally said Theresa deserved it. As a woman that's something I cannot fathom wishing on even my worst enemy. Nothing Theresa did tops that imo.
      I agree, Theresa did not deserve that. And I get why Gwen will always be raked over the coals for that by Theresa fans.

What I'll never understand, though, is why Ethan was never just as hated for the same thing. Ethan overheard Alistair and Theresa in their bedroom on their wedding night, and walked away. Does he get a reprieve because he actually thought that she was enjoying herself? Ethan is supposed to be her soulmate. He's suppose to know her better than anybody else. He should have known damn well that what was taking place behind that door was rape.

Comment

Originally posted by tashasummer75 View Post
        and Gwen should never of stayed with Ethan know he was in love with Threasa Ethan kept push Thresa but he could not push her away anymore.

Rebecca was awful. Gwen would have been a better person without having her mother constantly poisoning her mind. I remember Gwen saying that maybe she ought to just let Theresa be happy with Ethan after Theresa let little Ethan donate a piece of his liver to Jonathan. Of course, Rebecca had to rip open old wounds and pour the salt.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X