Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kay was heading for some sort of comeuppance....

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kay was heading for some sort of comeuppance....

Pity the show ended when it did. I've already explored and posted my ideas for this kind of scenario and won't repeat myself. But if the show continued, Kay would have gotten comeuppance for all the terrible things she did one way or another, I think.

they forgive her they got pass Julian & fox frame Miguel he fox w/his car right

Comment

Originally posted by eee999 View Post
      they forgive her they got pass Julian & fox frame Miguel he fox w/his car right
      I'm not talking about that.

Comment

The show wasn't giving any suggestions that Kay was going to be punished.
        Being injured so that she couldn't have another baby was her punishment, but by the end her magic was so strong she could surely fix her infertility when she wanted to.
        The show had moved past Kay being a villain and was now a heroine, like it or not.

Comment

I do recall Kay did try to reform herself after having her kid. She realized Miguel did not want her. She even tried to talk common sense into Jessica prior to and after her rape. Either way, her advice fell on deaf ears. She even worked at the cannery for awhile.

Eventually she fell from grace again. I lost respect for her when she started cheating on Fox after they married with Miguel. I felt, the decent thing to do was get a divorce, but this is nutty soap land. I stopped watching after awhile. I know a vengeful Kay played an indirect role in her mom's death. Which of the 2 actresses that portrayed her was your fave?

Comment

Originally posted by WalnutGirl View Post
            I do recall Kay did try to reform herself after having her kid. She realized Miguel did not want her. She even tried to talk common sense into Jessica prior to and after her rape. Either way, her advice fell on deaf ears. She even worked at the cannery for awhile.

Eventually she fell from grace again. I lost respect for her when she started cheating on Fox after they married with Miguel. I felt, the decent thing to do was get a divorce, but this is nutty soap land. I stopped watching after awhile. I know a vengeful Kay played an indirect role in her mom's death. Which of the 2 actresses that portrayed her was your fave?
            I really liked all of the Kay actresses. They were all strong and interesting in the role.
            I don't recall Kay having an indirect role in Grace's death. Alister bombed her plane to prevent her from sharing whatever secret she knew. How do you think Kay played an indirect role in Grace's death?

Comment

• WalnutGirl
              WalnutGirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe my memory is a little fuzzy, I know Kay loved and resented her mom. Her mother use to call her out sometimes, she deserved it. Didn't Kay convince her to take that trip for some reason? I had no idea evil Alistair was behind the bombing.

• witchboy
              witchboy commented
              Editing a comment
              Kay rejected her mother when she left Sam for David, that's why she left Harmony. And then they made up and she wanted Grace to come home. I don't see where that makes Kay responsible for Alister blowing her up.
              Kay was of course in the wrong in a lot of their fights but I found Grace to be a bad mother at times - she didn't take the time to listen or even pay attention to Kay and showed blatant favoritism towards Charity. I found Kay sympathetic at times because of that. If my parents took in some cousin I'd never met and my mom showed favoritism to the cousin over me, I'd have taken it badly too. I wouldn't have turned to the dark magics to deal with it though lol

Originally posted by witchboy View Post

I really liked all of the Kay actresses. They were all strong and interesting in the role.
            I don't recall Kay having an indirect role in Grace's death. Alister bombed her plane to prevent her from sharing whatever secret she knew. How do you think Kay played an indirect role in Grace's death?
            I thought Grace was on a bus that exploded and it was later written as Vincent's handiwork? I don't remember anyone mentioning a plane explosion. From what I recall, Kay was complicit in keeping Ivy's secret that David Hastings wasn't Grace's ex-husband after all. So you could say Kay WAS indirectly responsible for Grace's death because David Hastings is ultimately the reason why Grace left Harmony and Sam. I gleamed all of this from scattered clips on YouTube, of course.
            Last edited by Blakebs; September 8, 2020, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• witchboy
              witchboy commented
              Editing a comment
              This is stirring my memory - I think Grace may have been on a shuttle at an airport if she wasn't on a plane. She was definitely killed as she was trying to return to Harmony. It's a shame they didn't at least let her do all her reunions in person that just on the phone!
              Kay was complicit in Grace leaving Harmony, but I wouldn't say she was responsible for her death. I mean, the events did connect, but years apart. If Alister wanted to kill Grace he could've done it no matter were she was.
              I was watching then - I saw literally 99% of the show, taped every day, but it's been off for years so my memory can be a little fuzzy on the fine details.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X