Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all lopez fitzgerlad & bennet kids

ended up with someone

I just wished that Luis and Sheridan ended up together.

Comment

It is shocking that they threw away one of the their biggest super couples, Shuis, in favor of Fancy.
      The whole thing ruined Luis for me, who imo, felt like he was sleepwalking through the show the last couple of years after he came back.
      I was so fed up with Luis by the end I was glad that Sheridan got back with Antonio at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by witchboy View Post
        It is shocking that they threw away one of the their biggest super couples, Shuis, in favor of Fancy.
        The whole thing ruined Luis for me, who imo, felt like he was sleepwalking through the show the last couple of years after he came back.
        I was so fed up with Luis by the end I was glad that Sheridan got back with Antonio at the end.
        Luis was off the show for awhile? Why? I watched it for a few years, then stopped. Started watching again on YouTube, but haven't reached that particular point yet.

Comment

I hated what the writers did to Jessica Bennett.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronson View Post
            I hated what the writers did to Jessica Bennett.
            What did they do to Jessica? I've been re-watching on Youtube, but haven't gotten that far into it yet.

Comment

They pretty much turned Jessica into a lowlife loser who falls for the pimp who drugged her and tatooed her with his name. I kind of hoped they would have paired her with Reese.

Comment

Sounds like the writers were running out of story lines and grasping at straws. That was way out of character for the role of Jessica. Not believable.

Comment

Originally posted by Starletta View Post
                  Sounds like the writers were running out of story lines and grasping at straws. That was way out of character for the role of Jessica. Not believable.
                  I agree. it was awful what they did to her. Jessica was once well grounded.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X