Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ending was terrible

Incredibly rushed and anti-climatic, Tabitha herself would have called it rubbish and if she hadn't been in it. I was not a regular viewer of Passions, I can only imagine what the viewers who were actually INVESTED in the show felt. Not much of a payoff if you ask me, okay sure Ethan calling Gwen a bitch was nice.

Originally posted by Blakebs View Post
    Incredibly rushed and anti-climatic, Tabitha herself would have called it rubbish and if she hadn't been in it. I was not a regular viewer of Passions, I can only imagine what the viewers who were actually INVESTED in the show felt. Not much of a payoff if you ask me, okay sure Ethan calling Gwen a bitch was nice.
    I never saw the ending of the show. i know it went on after one year I was not watching any more. I do not what year that was. But, I do want to watch the year I did miss. Now i know I can look it up on line. I want to look at Passions again. I really miss that show being on Air. I thought they were going to bring back Passions as a rewrite or have some original characters back on the show. My guess that never really happen at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Blakebs View Post
      okay sure Ethan calling Gwen a bitch was nice.
      Now I am interested! never saw the ending

Comment

Originally posted by Rudolfo View Post

Now I am interested! never saw the ending
        You can find it on YouTube. I've been re-watching them in sequence because I stopped watching the show long before it went off the air. Found the last episode and quickly skimmed though it. Didn't seem too bad...
        Last edited by Starletta; January 24th, 2019, 01:34 PM.

Comment

I actually stopped watching after they broke up Sheridan and Luis.

Comment

whitney never came back & she should've

Comment

I was glad to see the last of TC and Whitney. Gwen should have walked away from Ethan long ago.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X