Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Couple of Questions About When Starr & James were kidnapped by Hannah

I loved watching OLTL when u was on and I love watching it on YT and I had a question about when Starr & James were kidnapped by Hannah when James first began to believe Starr was not with Eli Clark the guy who originally kidnapped her and her daughter Hope but was with Hannah O'Connor the girl that was obsessed with Cole and wanted to break him and Starr up James told Langston & Ford and they had a little stake out and that is how he got himself kidnapped by Hannah but he did not tell Cole Starr's Parents or the Cops about his theory about Hannah having Starr I truly feel James even if he felt he could not trust Cole I feel he should have at least went to Starr's parents or the cops here are my questions 1.Do You think James really think about Starr's safety when he did not tell anyone his theory or did he just want to look like a hero to Starr and say he was the one who brought her home I believe he like everyone at the time did just want Starr back safe and sound but he absolutely went about it a very selfish way he just wanted to look good to her and better than Cole and Question 2.Do you think if James had told the cops and Starr's parents his theory things would have been different and Cole would not have shot Eli because he ,Starr's parents and the cops could have known Eli did not have Starr and they could have had professionals looking at Hannah and they could have saved Starr I really think things would have turned out different if James would have just spoke up not just for Starr and Cole but Hannah might not have had Starr for nearly as long as she had her and Starr could have been safe a lot sooner so what do you think

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X