Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Howarth SOD interview

Interesting tidbits about RH’s time on OLTL. Like the way he came back grateful and apologetic. Also wished he hadn’t left the show to join ATWT but did when a story he didn’t want to play was in the works...wonder if it was the rumored Todd/Marty love story???!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. What a great interview. Roger is so genuine and It was great hearing his perspective, also the interviews asked great question imo. I've seen people waste time when given an interview with terrible questions. Yes it does seem like the Marty Todd love story was the issue. Also the feeding America charity sounds great if they can actually feed 10 people for a $1.

Comment

It was a really good interview. Can't wait for his return to GH. With him gone I'm taking a break from GH. Hopefully these garbage storylines wrap up by the time he returns.

Comment

Hard not to wonder if he’d stayed with OLTL what could have been...sounded like he wasn’t happy with his choice to leave and go over to ATWT!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X