Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asa, Bo and Clint - How many Buchannon kids are there between them and who?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asa, Bo and Clint - How many Buchannon kids are there between them and who?

How many and who were all the kids of Asa, Clint. And Bo??

Asa: I think it was only Clint and Bo with his first wife, and Ben with Renee. Pretty sure he didn't have any daughters.

Clint: Jessica and Natalie with Vicki, Cord with someone who I think worked for the Buchanans, and Rex with Echo I think.

Bo: Drew with Becky Lee and David whose mother I don't know. That revelation still doesn't make sense to me. Did Matthew turn out to be Bo's and Nora's?

Seems to me that there should have been more, especially on Asa's end, but that's all I can recall.

Comment

• Humira
      Humira commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Matthew was Bo and Nora's. That's a small list considering main family status.

• JaySherman
      JaySherman commented
      Editing a comment
      Cord's mother was Maria Roberts. She and her mother worked for the Buchanans in Texas. Asa didn't like that Maria and Clint were getting close so he sent her and her mom away.

Maria had become pregnant with Cord and later married Al Roberts. Al knew he wasn't Cords father but raised him as his own.

They all came to Llanview at some point and Al developed a heart condition and died. Asa and Maria had a tense reunion and Maria became Vikis nemesis (Dorian was gone by this point)

Maria was involved in Jessicas kidnapping, blamed Viki for her troubles because she was with Clint and, after first paying Max Holden to leave the country with Tina who was pregnant with Cords baby, tried to kill Tina with poison stolen from Sanders chemical. The poison spilled on Maria instead and she died

• JaySherman
      JaySherman commented
      Editing a comment
      David's mother was Emma Bradley. She was a lady of the evening who Bo spent the night with before shipping off to Vietnam. David's brother Spencer thought he was the Buchanans heir and mistakenly thought he was Asa's son. Spencer died and David, after an initial coverup by Nigel and Alex, believed that too

The truth came out and David focused on trying to earn Bos love and respect, bonding with Matthew in the process

Thanks Humira and JaySherman for that background. Wasn't watching during the David/Bo reveal so I never understood it, and I didn't realize Cord's mother had played a significant role for a time. Thanks again.

Comment

Asa was certainly no Stefano DiMera! That man's been dead for a few years now and kids are STILL crawling out of the woodwork on Days!!!

Comment

Clint Buchanan also adopted Kevin and Joey, who were Viki's sons with Joe Riley.

Comment

Asa had Clint and Bo.
        Clint had Cord and Jessica...he adopted Kevin and Joey.
        Bo had Drew and Matthew.

Comment

Whose kid did the borther that Natalie grow up with end up being. I can't remember his name right now. But it seemed his paternity kept changing

Oh I SEE it above after reading again Rex with UGH Echo.

Comment

I just realized Rafe should also be considered here. After all, he was considered a Buchanan and was related to Asa and family. He and Delilah had one child - Sammi

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X