Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should they have put jessica and brody back together in the finale

instead of having them say goodbye

I wanted them together but I hated how Brody was trashed to pimp Tess and Ford.

Comment

it seemed like brody was so supporting and then they trashed them

Comment

I loved Brody and hated where his story went but I was satisfied with his return to say goodbye to Jessica.

Comment

The way Ron was writing the story initially, it seemed like Ron wanted Jessica and Brody to be together.

Brody fought for Jessica throughout her mental illness battles and when she recovered her memory after being electroshocked by Mitch, the first memories to return were of Brody and her love for him.

I suspect Ron wanted them together but TPTB wanted her with Ford (since the character had a lot of positive feedback initially). Just because Ford was the father didn't mean they had to be together romantically.

In the end Ford was redeemed by his actions that resulted in his death and there was some hope that Brody and Jessica might somehow reunite even if it was off screen.

Comment

Would have rather Jess and Christian reunite. Wasn’t sold on Jess and Brody or Ford. Hated her with Antonio but loved Tess and Nash!

Comment

• JaySherman
              JaySherman commented
              Editing a comment
              That ship had already sailed. Most of Christian's relationship was with Erin Torpey's Jessica. When David Fumero left the show and Christian moved overseas, Erin played a new character who Christian met and was considered a potential romantic interest.

Why would she ever touch him after he screwed Natalie

Comment

I wish they had reunited Jess and Brody, they had a great relationship.
              They also could've revealed that Brody was her baby's father. It seemed like most people got happy endings except for them.

Comment

Not only should they have reunited, but it should have been revealed that Brody was baby Ryder's father. Just want to point out that the baby was named after Ryder's grandfather. That should have meant something. But TIIC pushed RC to put Jessica with Ford despite the fact that what happened was RAPE (Jessica couldn't consent and blacked out so Tess stepped in but still) and I refused to buy them as a great love story. The end should have been Brody and Jessica.

Comment

I hated how Brody wash trashed to pimp the horrible pairing of Tess and Ford. He deserved so much better.

Comment

My ideal would have been them undoing Nash's death and letting them be together.

Comment

• SamDeanLover1
                      SamDeanLover1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes 100xs yes

• Mama_2009
                      Mama_2009 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I couldn’t agree more. I think Jessica’s love life became a real mess towards the end of the show. I didn’t like any of her pairings during that time, including Brody. Nash was her last great love and It would’ve been wonderful to see them reunited.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X