Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who did you like better with Starrliv

Who did you like better with Starr Cole or James I believe she loved both of them but I liked Cole better with Starr they were true first loves and they went through so much but they survived alot of the time I think their parent put their own problems on Starr and Cole way too much I think when Todd first found out he was Marty's son Todd saw Marty everytime he saw Cole not Cole himself with James he was sweet but he came on way too strong when it came to Starr at the beginning he just wanted Starr to up and leave Cole on the spot when they got back from being on the run James absolutely had no respect for Starr's life even though she and Cole were not in the same page at the moment James still was just as bad as Hannah was at the time he was exactly like Hannah he did not have any concern over breaking up Hope's family I do not think he cared that she was in the middle of things so to me I still think what I thought back then James was without a doubt 100% just awful and Cole was the way better person for Starr the first live and the true love what do you think who was better for Starr

James is the only Ford I could tolerate and I liked him better than Cole basically because he was not a hot headed druggie like Cole..

Comment

Cole was more mature but he also went through more in his life (like Starr who also had many challenges). James wasn't at Starr's maturity level and I think the only reason for the pairing with James was because TPTB incorrectly thought Starr couldn't be interesting or relevant without a man.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X