Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlotta's forgotten sl

Do you remember Carlotta taking in a young boy to raise, I don't know the little actor's name but he was popping up a lot on TV at the time. He wasn't in many episodes but it broke up her relationship with a man (I think Clint?). After a while we never heard about him again.

I had a hard time finding info on this as the storyline was so short and another character with the same first name was more prominent later in the show's run

Eli Traeger was played by Geoff Wigdor. He was a young man she took in who was HIV Positive. I don't recall what the end of the storyline was but I think his departure from the show was off screen. He probably received a random mention from some character to conclude his storyline.

Comment

• taramartin
      taramartin commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I forgot the HIV part.

Oh crap, Eli. Didnt Eli have a story with Todd and he died I think? OLTL historians come and save us!
    Interesting thread thanks for starting it.

Comment

Yep check out the vid Todd pays for Eli medication on YT

Comment

• taramartin
        taramartin commented
        Editing a comment
        That was interesting, I didn't remember Todd's involvement or that Eli was such a handful. Didn't expect to see little Star!

I don't remember this storyline at all but the comment about Todd paying for someone's medication rings a bell.

Comment

Originally posted by O_Snap! View Post
        I don't remember this storyline at all but the comment about Todd paying for someone's medication rings a bell.
        Todd pay Marty Friends Medicial bills Paloma

Comment

Yes Todd was really involved with Eli and I was trying to remember who died Eli or Paloma.

I think that is how Todd got shot by the Men of 21 in Ireland, He went to Ireland to find Marty because Paloma was really sick, he stayed in Ireland to give Patrick a message for Marty, while Marty took Todds plane to go back to Landview to visit a sick Paloma.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X