Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tea and Todd should have been end game

I dont want to get into the normal attack thing that happens when that is said, its just my opinion. Like I love Blair as a character and Love Kassie as an actress. To me Blairs great love was Max. I really think Todd and Tea were end game. And Prospect place or whatever its called really messed everything up. I think Ron Carvati knew it was Todd and Tea and thats why we had them on General Hospital. But I never heard Todd Tell Blair he would "Make the world end for her" or that " He couldnt get her out of his head" Though not going to lie, there was a time when Todd could not get Blair out of his head. Todd also told Tea on Gh that he "would never give up on her" he also told Tea " we're like frozen food because it lasts"

I LOVED Todd (RH) and Tea as a couple. I thought they had the “it” factor. Blair & MAx made sense too.

Comment

I loved TnT and TnB equally. I have a slight preference for Blair because I think Todd's love for Blair came from a more pure place than his love for Tea but no doubt, he loved Tea just as much as he did Blair. There is a little piece of me that has always kinda wanted Blair and Max to end up together too. I hate that PP stuff ended w/ TnB married and him leaving to go address a threat to the family. My head can't even accept that that is the last I'll see of my man Todd. In the Llanview that still exists in my head, he and Victor begrudgingly worked together and dealt w/ what they needed to and they both returned to Blair and Tea respectively. TnB were happy for a bit and then of course Todd did something dastardly and she ended up leaving him for good. She let Sam live w/ Victor and Tea and Blair took Max up on his offer at Asa's funeral and ran off to Argentina to live with him on Gabrielle's horse ranch and Todd is alone and brooding. As much as I love Todd I don't think his character deserves a happily ever after.

Comment

Thanks for these posts. I personally would have liked Todd to have a happy ending, just not a butterscotch ending. I would have liked him to come to terms with what he did and come to terms with himself finally and allow himself to be loved. Which sounds a lot like butterscotch. Todd did so much damage to peoples lives. But I think if he ended up alone his parents would have won. The ending with Blair definitely was not the worst ending for him. Does anyone like Victor Todd? I just couldnt accept him as Todd, like I cant watch clips of him and Tea, it just feels wrong to me.

Comment

• O_Snap!
          O_Snap!
          Soap Addict
          O_Snap! commented
          Editing a comment
          I knew that man wasn't Todd and always maintained that. Whew, the Todd Wars on this board were a trip. I didn't realize the story was gonna be so wacky but I never believed Victor was Todd. That being said, TSJ was still just as interesting to watch in that role even though I never believed he was Todd. TSJ and FL had some HOT chemistry. Victor and Tea's love scene from the PP version was super steamy.

I loved Todd and Tea the best I was never a huge Todd and Blair fan I didn’t hate them just liked TnT best. I loved Tea with Victor too...I liked Blair with Tea’s brother whose name I can’t remember...hmmm. Kassie has chemistry with anyone she is paired with she is a wonderful actress.

Comment

Originally posted by terrence143 View Post
          I loved Todd and Tea the best I was never a huge Todd and Blair fan I didn’t hate them just liked TnT best. I loved Tea with Victor too...I liked Blair with Tea’s brother whose name I can’t remember...hmmm. Kassie has chemistry with anyone she is paired with she is a wonderful actress.
          some just got "it" in showbiz, she is 1 of em, or in life.
          i agree on Kassie chemistry with literally any 1
          but, i m loving her best with Todd. imo they were just soulmates, all the craziness etc.,and everything!

Comment

I was watching one of those soap weekend things recently. And Kassie seemed against the idea of Blair and Todd LOL. It was all joking, but she seemed to say like she just didnt think Blair would have put up with all of Todd mess. She didnt want them together at the time.

Comment

I never ever enjoyed Tea. She and either Todd was a NO from me.

Comment

So they werent your cup of Tea! pun

Comment

Tea and Victor should of got there happily ever after. As far as Todd goes loved him with Blair.

Comment

Roger Howarth's Todd with Kassies Blair were the end game for me. Wasn't that into them when TSJ took over. No disrespect to this fine actor but it wasn't the same spark between he and Blair. TSJ's Todd and eventually Victor Jr. was a better fit with Tea for me. They clicked.

Comment

• JCmojoe81
                      JCmojoe81
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      JCmojoe81 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      OK i can totally see this point. Both actors were great, but RH's Todd and Blair seemed to fit together a little better than TSJ's Todd and Blair.

OLTL was 10 years too early in terms of streaming. If the show would have ended a year ago then I think it would have survived online.

Comment

I will always have a special place in my heart for Todd & Tea, they’re my favorite OLTL couple. I also grew to really love her with Victor too.

...Honestly, I just love Tea. 💜💜💜

Comment

hmmm, I am torn! I really liked Todd and Tea together, but even when they were together I always felt it was temporary and Todd and Blair were going to reconcile right around the corner!
                        I like both couples equally, but I think Todd and Blair were just meant to be. Tough one though!!!
                        JC
                        SOC Moderator
                        soapcentral.com
                        Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

I really liked Todd and Blair, before Todd and Tea came along. I just really loved Rogers and Flos chemistry, so entertaining as these characters. I love their Gh scenes, so funny, yet so serious. They got to play such a range of emotions, because the characters were not perfect.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X