Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How well do you know OLTL?

Whoever answers this question gets to asks the next question?
    How many times did Roger Howarths Todd and Tea make love?

from I remember onscreen once. one that island. but I guess since they made dani older than jack it is suppose to be implied they were doing it when todd left town with her after he gave starr fred the magic frog!

Comment

• OLTL'69
      OLTL'69 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL Dani aged in a typical soap way Jack did not. I think because they kept KA as Starr and did not age her extra fast to an adult. (there was some SORAS when KA started) I guess they aged the unknown Dani for the same reason most soap kids gt aged so they could have more adult like stories as a teenager

😂😂😂 Bravo. Well I can tell you know the show. The age thing is just revisionist. Tea tells Todd "Everyone knows we conceived Dani on that Island" So I think its technically once on screen. But since Tea tells Blair how great a lover Todd is I'm thinking it happens multiple times on the island. But once was the answer I was looking for. Ah Fred the magic frog. When I watched Tnts story over recently you know who I liked a lot more this time. Todds parrot LOL.

Comment

I was watching some of the Todd/Blair/Tea/Starr stuff when they were on General Hospital and WOW I just hate that we aren't going to get to see these characters on screen together anymore.

Comment

You know I usually have sort of a sixth sense about these type of things and I have a feeling that OLTL has one more round in it in some form or fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by AllenAJ View Post
          You know I usually have sort of a sixth sense about these type of things and I have a feeling that OLTL has one more round in it in some form or fashion.
          May the soap gods tap into your sixth sense and make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsDashDunning View Post

May the soap gods tap into your sixth sense and make it happen.
            I second and third that.

Comment

How many times did Todd feed Moose ?

Comment

As many times as he needed too LOL. Is this a trick question?

Comment

Originally posted by AllenAJ View Post
                  As many times as he needed too LOL. Is this a trick question?
                  How many times did Tea feed Moose ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrocker View Post
                    How many times did Todd feed Moose ?
                    I don't recall Todd ever actually feeding Moose, he just sat him on his perch so he could eat......I don't recall Tea feeding him either.

Comment

• Nightrocker
                      Nightrocker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He sat on Todd Shoulder he give him food

Originally posted by JNLrafamily View Post

I don't recall Todd ever actually feeding Moose, he just sat him on his perch so he could eat......I don't recall Tea feeding him either.
                    Tea was Scaried of Moose .One Episode was like the Birds 🦅 it was in black and White with Tea running away from Moose

Comment

Yes LOL at birds. Moose went into teas room with a knife if I recall and she thought Moose was trying to kill her. I think she was trying to feed Moose, not sure he took any.

Comment

Not sure how many times but two different timeframes. When they left in 2000 and on the island in 2003. They should have gotten together again after he came back the last time.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X