Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were there any Tina and Cain fans?

Was anyone a fan of the duo? They maintained a mild interest whenever I tuned in. The actor must have had a penchant for playing devious characters. He played a shady character on ATWT as well.
    ​​​

Odd, I didn't remember him. I looked him up and didn't find much but his picture is very familiar and small memories are coming back.
    Cord was the love of her life though (in my opinion anyway).

Comment

I loved Tina and Cain thanks for reminding me of them....I found Cord kind of boring.

Comment

I watched OLTL in the Tina/Cain days but can't remember anything about their storylines or chemistry--can't even recall much about Tina/David for that matter! Possibly because I found all Tinas except Andrea Evans hard to watch... I liked that OLTL brought Cain back for their anniversary (40th?) though.

Comment

I saw their wedding on YT, that dress was a hot mess!

Comment

I really liked them. Nice to see Tina with a fellow troublemaker. I really loved KW as Tina when she was with Cain. Her Tina and Cord didn't have the sparks of AE Tina/COrd.

Hated KT as Tina BUT she did have great chemistry with David Vickers!!!!

Comment

I remember Tina and Cain. I liked them and I liked the actress that was playing Tina then as well, though AE will ALWAYS be Tina Lord Buchanan to me. Loved Tina and Cord -- they were the OTP and endgame.

Comment

I loved Cain Rogan, with those big brown eyes. One of my early soap crushes.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
                  WalnutGirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes the actor was attractive. I think he hails from Oklahoma.

• pipn
                  pipn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Loved him as Cain too. Kind of hope they bring him on as a regular. Still very good looking.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X