Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone else enjoy Clint and Kim?

I'm not usually into the older man and his young trophy wife, but I thought Clint and Kim were a lot of fun. It started out as Kim just being after his money, but I think she genuinely grew to care about him as he was the first man to be there for her. I think Clint liked her wit and scrappy demeanor.

l liked them! They definitely had chemistry. l loved their banter and flirting, the slow burn relationship. A May/December romance that really worked, imo

Comment

I did not mind them but they paled in comparison to Clint and Vicki.

Comment

I liked them too. I gotta agree with that comment that they couldn't compare with Clint & Viki but I did enjoy their storyline.

Comment

Loved them! Also liked him with Lindsay. This Asa light version of Clint.

old school cowboy Clint belongs with Viki!

Comment

I thought Clint deserved some fun

Comment

Never liked the Kim character, she was nothing but a gold digger. The way she used Jared's death to score a fake position at BE just turned me off to the character. Natalie saw right through her and so did I. Kim wanted to be a trophy wife and would probably have killed Clint for his money....no class and no morals Kim....glad she left!

Comment

• SamandWillowFan
                SamandWillowFan commented
                Editing a comment
                Kim was a gold digger, but Clint knew that. He liked her anyways, and she also grew to have genuine feelings for him. Also Kim was never portrayed as a murderer, Cutter framed her for the murder of a man.

• JNLrafamily
                JNLrafamily commented
                Editing a comment
                Never said Kim was a murderer, she lied and used Jared's death to weasel her way into BE...that was shown! Kim never cared about Clint, she just wanted his money....also shown.....I'll simply agree to disagree...have a nice day

Yes. They ended that much too soon. Kimberly could've been like Dorian to Clint's Victor Lord. And she and Jessica should have forged a rivalry over it like Viki and Dorian.

Comment

• SamandWillowFan
                SamandWillowFan commented
                Editing a comment
                Natalie was the one who made her dislike for Kim clear, not Jessica, but I agree.

They were a favorite couple of mine! There was def sparks there!!

Comment

They really grew on me and I ended up really liking them. Of course, I always hoped Vicki and Clint found their way back to each other.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X