Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your all-time favorite OLTL couple?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was a John and Evangeline fan I really hated the triangle and the Jovan/Jolie the wars. That being said what I'm about to say it will seem slanted against Jolie But... John and Van were 2 mature adults in a relationship IMHO John tended at times to treat Natalie like a naughty.child and she came across like a little girl trying to either get his attention or else afraid of his disapproval. I actually liked Natalie and Brody and I usually don't like someone
    going from one sibling to another! I wish Brody had been the Father her baby.

Comment

• OLTL'69
      OLTL'69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I do agree about John and Evangeline vs John and Natalie and did see the maturity thing too. I liked Evangeline

Vicki Lord B and Joe Riley
    Dorian and Herb
    Peter Oneal and Pamela Stewart
    Asa and Renee
    Nicki and Harry Oneal
    Bo and Didi
    Bo and Nora

Comment

Wish I knew where I could find my Favorite Couple John/Evangeline scenes That are higher than 240p 360p. I need some 480p and up ones

Comment

Todd and Blair, Roger Howarth's Todd.

Comment

Schuyler and GiGi are my favorite oltl couple.

Comment

RH Todd and Tea
            TSJ Todd/Victor and Tea
            John and Evangeline
            Christian and Evangeline
            Jessica and Nash

Comment

I watched in the 1970s. For me it was Ed & Carla, Vicki & Joe Riley.

Comment

I think OL had so many great couples...Dorian and David...Vicky and Charlie...Jared and Natalie...John and Natalie...Rex and everyone...I was starting to really like Layla and Christian and then poo Layla was gone. A lot of characters from 2006 seemed to just disappear. I also loved Marcie and old Michael. New Michael did grow on me a bit though. Starr and Cole...I liked Cole better than Starr. I thought Langston and Marko were cute. Destiny and Darren. I think Darren was such a good young actor and he loved Destiny. I have only watched up to the end of 2010 so I don't know yet how they end.

Comment

To me the greatest couple on OLTL was Viki and Dorian. LOL Frfr they were the money. Second best couple were Nora and Lindsay

frfr here we go.

Todd and Blair
                  Victor and Tea
                  Dorian and David
                  Lindsay and Rex(they were HOT)
                  I really loved the era of John/Evangeline/Todd/Natalie/Christian it was hot and I had a few pairings in that mix I loved I wanted Tangeline, I wanted John and Natalie, I wanted Christian and Natalie. I thought they needed to milk that way more. But I digress because Evangeline had Blair shook!
                  Skye and Max (they had chemistry IMO)
                  I loved Bo and Lindsay also.

Comment

Originally posted by Qbaby View Post
                    To me the greatest couple on OLTL was Viki and Dorian. LOL Frfr they were the money. Second best couple were Nora and Lindsay

frfr here we go.

Todd and Blair
                    Victor and Tea
                    Dorian and David
                    Lindsay and Rex(they were HOT)
                    I really loved the era of John/Evangeline/Todd/Natalie/Christian it was hot and I had a few pairings in that mix I loved I wanted Tangeline, I wanted John and Natalie, I wanted Christian and Natalie. I thought they needed to milk that way more. But I digress because Evangeline had Blair shook!
                    Skye and Max (they had chemistry IMO)
                    I loved Bo and Lindsay also.
                    Great picks! Forgot about Lindsay and Rex.
                    nora and Lindsay was my favorite female rivalry second to Viki and Dorian!

Comment

• Qbaby
                      Qbaby commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I will never forget the syringe scene with Lindsay and Nora! Or Lindsay at the wheel with Troy LMAO and Starr! My favorite scene with Dorian and Viki is when she told Victoria as Dorian would say that Victor had molested and raped her. Then she threw her down the stairs! Man!!!! I was amazed....

Nash and Jessica... always.

Comment

My favorite pairing was Erika Slezak's Victoria and Clint Ritchie's Clint. When I see some posters slam this pairing, how quickly they forget that this pairing carried the show for over aa decade until Michael Malone took the helm as head writer in 1992. Malone turned Clint Buchanan into a raging homophobic (among other things) and obliterated the Buchanans' marriage to prop up the pious Sloan Carpenter. Then Jill Farren Phelps came along in 1997 to finish the destruction of the Clint Buchanan character and Clint Ritchie understandably bolted from OLTL. I liked Jerry Van Dorn as a re-casted Clint, but he never could duplicate the Slezak-Ritchie magic. I understand that the Slezak and Ritchie had some off-screen issues, but Clint and Vicki should have became the tentpole couple of OLTL in the same vein that Bob and Kim Hughes were for ATWT. They were the show's third genuine supercouple, right after Joe/Vicki and Jenny Wolek/Tom Siegal.

Comment

My favorite couples were Natalie and Christian and Natalie and John.

Megan and Max were a favorite as well as Megan and her husband, whose arms she ultimately died in.

Bo with Becky Lee, Vicki with OG Clint, Dorian with Herb, but my all-time favorite couple is Tina and Cord.

Comment

Yes to Max and Megan! Such great chemistry and I loved their Initial love / hate sparring. So underrated I guess since she found a soulmate in Jake. While Max couldn’t quit Gabrielle.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamGotYourBack View Post
                            My favorite pairing was Erika Slezak's Victoria and Clint Ritchie's Clint. When I see some posters slam this pairing, how quickly they forget that this pairing carried the show for over aa decade until Michael Malone took the helm as head writer in 1992.
                            I love Vicki and Clint as well.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X