Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Your Dream Storyline?

Was there a storyline the show never told that you wished they did? How would you have written it?

I wanted more Lord Sibling Storylines - Viki, Tina, and Todd.

And if Dorian, Cord, Blair could be a part of it as supporting players. Same goes for Viki's kids - Kevin, Joey, and Jessica. Would love to see CJ be a major part of it and Sarah finally become an interesting character.

Comment

I alway wanted a story where blair find out about her father and maybe some siblings.

Comment

Originally posted by soapfan6 View Post
        I alway wanted a story where blair find out about her father and maybe some siblings.
        Yep - that was mine too. Sucks that no writer after Michael Malone was invested in the Blair character outside of "Todd's wife"

Comment

I wanted Tea to come to Todd and tell him she lied and that Dani wasn't his but really Ross Rayburn's. She had been jealous over Blair having his children and wanted a tie to him so she lied and of course changed the DNA test. I hated that screeching banshee junior Dani was Todd's kid.
          I wanted Todd, Victor and Tina to form an unspoken bond and come together to kick ass as a unit when anyone in their families was in danger. Viki was always in.
          I wished for Blair's father to surface.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsDashDunning View Post
            I wanted Tea to come to Todd and tell him she lied and that Dani wasn't his but really Ross Rayburn's. She had been jealous over Blair having his children and wanted a tie to him so she lied and of course changed the DNA test. I hated that screeching banshee junior Dani was Todd's kid.
            I wanted Todd, Victor and Tina to form an unspoken bond and come together to kick ass as a unit when anyone in their families was in danger. Viki was always in.
            I wished for Blair's father to surface.
            Oh God Dani... SMFH. She was an awful creation and I hate how it messed with OLTL's timeline - she was suddenly older than Jack even though the whole reason Todd wound up on that godforsaken island was because of the reveal of what he did to Jack as a baby... she was nothing but a ripoff Starr to try and make Tea/TnT and Blair/TnB more "even" and it failed miserably. She was just a bland character altogether. It was unnecessary and just dumb - much like everything Ron wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkman View Post

Oh God Dani... SMFH. She was an awful creation and I hate how it messed with OLTL's timeline - she was suddenly older than Jack even though the whole reason Todd wound up on that godforsaken island was because of the reveal of what he did to Jack as a baby... she was nothing but a ripoff Starr to try and make Tea/TnT and Blair/TnB more "even" and it failed miserably. She was just a bland character altogether. It was unnecessary and just dumb - much like everything Ron wrote.
              I did not care for Dani either.

Comment

I would really like to know how Sean ended up in Statesville the year Destiny was born. I know he worked for Vincent but I can't picture Sean committing crimes. Could he have been framed by Greg or someone else.

Comment

I always wanted them to touch more on the abuse Todd suffered from Peter Manning and the DID storyline. When Howarth left the show in 98 they kinda left it on a cliffhanger. He faked the multiple personalities but did he actually have it? Probably not, but we don't know if he lied about being sexually abused.

Comment

Originally posted by lcarus View Post
                    I always wanted them to touch more on the abuse Todd suffered from Peter Manning and the DID storyline. When Howarth left the show in 98 they kinda left it on a cliffhanger. He faked the multiple personalities but did he actually have it? Probably not, but we don't know if he lied about being sexually abused.
                    I think he did lie about the sexual abuse to make his DID stint more believable.

Comment

I wanted to see the s/l they started on the prospect park reboot. I wanted Todd and Victor to begrudgingly have to work together to figure out who or what this organization was that kept threatening them and their families. I hate they ended on a cliffhanger.

Comment

I always wondered why Roxy freaked out so much when Mitch said he was going to write his memoirs?? Was that ever explained?

Comment

Dream storyline?

Gabrielle and Al are alive and well and reunited with Max.

Todd is not Vicki and Tina's brother.

Didi is alive and well and reunited with Bo.

Ed and Carla reunited.
                          Last edited by Ginuwine; April 22, 2020, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Ok, I loved every story that revealed more personalities within Viki. Erika was the BEST at differentiation of characters. I would love a week if just Erika - playing conversations among the alters inside Viki. It would have been gold!!

Comment

Really just wanted Todd and Victor to bond like bothers and run Landview!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X