Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both for me. I loved them as sisters

Comment

I was a on/off viewer. Never felt that Natalie belonged in the Buchanan family. The writing was to blame. When Asa died, seeing Kevin, Joey and Jessica together, talking about growing up with Grandpa Asa just drive it home for me that Natalie just didn't fit in there. I just never bought it.

Comment

Team Jessica Buchanan all the way. She was the reason why I watched One life to live other than Blair.

Comment

Originally posted by MEPRINCESS View Post
          Jessica I Hated Natalie
          Here I thought I was the only one that hated Natalie. She was whiny and l swear that girl never blinked! I also did not like her with John McBain. I much preferred him with Evangeline.

Comment

Team Jessica, I could never stand Natalie especially when she went all inbwith breaking up Evangeline and John. Most of the time she was on, I didn't like her.

Comment

Loved Natalie. I liked Jessica but she got away with too much all in the name of having an illness. I felt sometimes she had to be tiptoed around as not to stress her thus causing her to split mentally.
              Natalie was by no means perfect but I loved her fire and I loved her with John McBain.

Comment

I always preferred Natalie to the spoiled mess that Jessica was.

Comment

• CherryPoppins
                  CherryPoppins commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She wasn't called Messica for nothing. lol

Love them both! Team Natalie all the way but actress wise Bree is so amazing!

Comment

I liked both. I never really cared for when they had them at odds. A bit of family conflict? Sure. But not like the writers continuously had them. I will say at various times, I didn't really enjoy either one. Natalie with John and Jessica during her DID. Felt the latter was a cheap way to try and develop Viki: The Next Generation.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X