Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Storyline

My favorite had to be The Tale of Two Todd's. It had everything going for it. Even though it didn't last long it's still my favorite. I can't see anything topping it.

Me I will always love the story line of Cole and Starr I just loved them so much

Comment

• JCmojoe81
      JCmojoe81 commented
      Editing a comment
      honestly, it kinda breaks my heart what GH did to them. I give props to GH for finding ways to use the casts of OLTL and AMC over the years since, but that really was too much, I really am sad they went that route with them

Todd and blair when he returned from the dead the first time when starr was a baby. Todd frustrated me so much during that storyline. .

another was the jessica/tess and nash love story.

Comment

Bo and Nora finding their way back to each other during Matt's fighting to have the surgery
      The OPP storyline which involved practically the entire cast.
      Antionio and Talia falling in love. So wish they could have had a happy ending.

Comment

I'd have to say the Billy Douglas storyline. Things got pretty ugly in Llanview but the final episode of the story that culminated in the AIDS quilt being brought in and the reconciliation of Andrew and and his father Sloan was one of the best episodes I've ever seen.

Comment

For me the Faux Bo and Viki's abuse storyline were my favorites. Both were written to last over an extended period and had some great performances as well as interesting twists.

Seeing Erika play all those personalities and each one of them's interaction with Dorian was great.

Comment

• Zeak
            Zeak commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea I almost forgot about that. Erika was a gem of an actress

The Execution of Todd Manning and the return of Margaret.

Comment

• Zeak
            Zeak commented
            Editing a comment
            The execution was great. So well done. It would be top 3 for me. For sure

Personally, I thought 2 Todd’s was straight up garbage (as was pretty much every story under Cartini).

Best story for me would have to be Max’s gambling and affair with Blair while he was with Luna and the aftermath of that when Blair ran Luna over and got with Cord. I also loved the Blair shooting Max story - feel that is so underrated.

Comment

• Pinkman
            Pinkman commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah - garbage because the acting was bad and the story was nonexistent. It dragged to get started and had zero fallout. Nothing but hammy OTTness. Then again, history rewrites, talking dogs, brainwashing twins, evil ghost mothers and murder-not-so-mysteries was never my thing especially when a “tale of 2 Todd’s” got rid of 1/2 their Todd’s before it even started. *shrugs*

• Zeak
            Zeak commented
            Editing a comment
            The cancellation cut it short. It was such a shame.

• Pinkman
            Pinkman commented
            Editing a comment
            A blessing in disguise more like. Cartini still has MONTHS to do something and didn’t. They stupidly let TSJ go for no reason either. He even offered to stay til the end. The poor execution of that story is on Frank and Ron’s untalented shoulders.

So many...
          faux Bo
          fraternity row and everything Megan
          Billy Douglas comes out
          marty’s Rape trial
          eterna
          anything AE Tina
          Gabrielle and the baby switching
          tale of two Todd’s!
          Natalie is really Viki’s daughter not Jessica
          anything Asa
          Tea vs Blair, Lindsay vs Nora
          viki’s alters and her rivalry with Dorian
          kish love story
          Marty and Patrick love story

Comment

The Frat brothers, the crime they committed and their trial. Todd and Blair and all their dramas, love, fights, divorces, children, lies, betrayals and love again. John McBain and Natalie's love story. Anything Mitch Laurence and Allison Perkins. Viki and Jessica's alters. Kyle and Oliver. The tale of two Todd's. Fraternity Row.

Comment

90s TnT, they were the bait that got me hooked on the show...I absolutely loved that story, just so well written and the acting was top notch. TSJ's Todd's execution had some of the best acting I've ever seen, with the single best performance I've seen on a soap from TSJ. TnT with TSJ in the role was another fabulous story. I also loved Nash and Jessica's story.

Comment

1. Spring Fling and the trial.

2. Tina Lord Roberts returning from the grave with a baby in her arms and interrupting Cordero's wedding! "Am I too late!" That was some good stuff.

3. Blair sees red and shoots Max for cheating on her and Todd helping her cover it up by framing Skye. You had four of the most underhanded scoundrels in town going up against each other! OMG when Blair was practically catatonic and Todd was trying to get her to wash up to get the gunpowder residue off and she was such a mess he had to take her shirt off and wash her... oh lawd I loved me some TnB.

Comment

My favorite stories from the entire show are hard to narrow down but I have a special place for both the old west and badderly island. I have an honorable mention for 2006 as a year for personal reasons though I know many hate that year, at the time it clicked for me.

Comment

The Jessica Buchanan storyline that featured her alter egos. That was a really good storyline from beginning to end. Also the storyline with Rex, Stacy, and Gigi. I also loved the storyline with Bo and Dr Paige miller.
                    Last edited by SheilaFan32; September 8, 2018, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Every time Erika got to play any of the alters was fantastic! She was a true class act.

Joe’s return from the dead, Viki’s angst between Joe and Steve.

The Eterna story was goofy fun.

Asa having Olympia locked away and the reveal.

Two Todds.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X