Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jovan. I only liked Natalie with Cristian and Jared.

Comment

Liked Natalie with jared and always wished they’d had pored her with NM/ Al Holden!!!

Comment

Natalie changed around John. The will they or won’t they got to be old. John needed to be with a real women not some child who always needed saving.

Comment

I didn't watch OLTL often. Yet when I did, I liked John with Natalie and Evangeline with TsJ's Todd!

I was just sum'n about their friendship that rang so true, I sensed it coulda been so much more.

I think I probably could have watched the show, more faithfully if that had happened. Definitely would ship, these 2.

Comment

None. I thought both Nat and Evangeline were better off without John, to be honest. If you put a gun to my head and forced me to choose, I guess I would pick he and Vange. But that was only because, like someone previously said, that was the only time on OLTL that I found John McBain somewhat tolerable (I actually did like him on GH). I was Natalie FF and hated what she became being paired with John. And plus, I thought Jared was her best pairing during her time on the show

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X