Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CANADIAN CORONATION STREET (No Spoilers)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say, that Carla bedside scene with Peter and Daniel was played to pitch perfection!!

On the one side, Peter making his biting remarks about Daniel, and Daniel just playing along! There's Carla with some novels that Daniel brought her on her bed, telling him (Daniel) that everything's alright, he can go. The uncomfortable forehead kiss he gave her. Just perfect!!

Comment

OMG...Craig. I have 5 words for you: Bethany is not worth it!

Smug, self-satisfied Phelan is THE WORST Phelan. Even worse than murdering Phelan.

Poor Summer. That child is too proud. I get her reasoning, but she can't do this alone.

I actually liked what the doctor said to Billy about allowing his body to manage the pain (with help of pain killers). Erasing the pain eliminates the opportunity to feel or sense that your body is actually healing. I'm not trying to be hard on Billy, but one more month of Summer's life, while stressful, is not the end of the world for her. Ask for help. Ask Eileen. Ask Sophie. They're not alone.

I love Eva...but this plan of hers and Toyah's dumb! Sigh...

Comment

Omg that man in that car harassing Summer!! I was so nervous for her that I was actually relieved to see Pat (GAH!!!)

Comment

^^^Gah!!! That's what I thought too. When Phelan is preferable to someone else...I don't know what to do with that. I felt used! Lol!

I'm glad Eva gave Adam the what for and that Peter intervened. I thought he was going to say, "I shared a womb with your mother! I know she would not want this."

Tyrone and Sean... Poor Sean. Btw, I'm convinced it's Fiz's kid that's the little terror, NOT Ruby.

Is it just me or does Michelle's son look like Gemma's boyfriend?
          Last edited by Otter1; 02-28-2018, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Loved the Tyrone and Sean scenes!!! That's the Corrie that I like, not all this doom and gloom.

I feel bad for poor Craig- this issue he's having just came out of nowhere, or else I haven't been paying that close of attention.

Billy's doing a bang up job shivering and quivering and hope he gets well soon!

Comment

^^^I actually said out loud to myself yesterday, this guy who plays Billy is really good at playing someone in withdrawal. I believe it!

I may have missed something, but was Craig's life in danger when he upended Niall's plan? You're right, chrob61, that this seemed to come from no where and I didn't think he'd been through so much to cause a kind of PTSD OCD reaction.

When Daniel and Sinead were talking post-encounter, I sort of felt like Daniel was over her. He was so far away from her. I don't know, maybe it was just the direction given the actors. I at the way he was gawking at her posh nickers!

Can anyone tell me why Michelle has no relationship with Alex? Who raised him? And who is Ryan? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Otter1 View Post
                Can anyone tell me why Michelle has no relationship with Alex? Who raised him? And who is Ryan? Thanks.
                http://coronationstreet.wikia.com/wiki/Alex_Neeson

Comment

^^^Thank you. I was all ready to tear a strip off Michelle, but this situation would be hard. She raised Ryan. She never bonded with Alex. I'm sure they'll work it out now.

Comment

OK...a few thoughts:

1) This new guy (the one who works in the garage) is creepy. I didn't think so until he acted like he would beat Leigh (Billy's brother) to a pulp. I also think he's got a crush on David.

2) The NERVE of Pat Phelan. Acting like he's been hard done by by Nicola. He probably raped her mother, of which she is the product. He's killed 3 men. He let Michael die. He framed Anna...and he's the one whose been wronged? OMG! Eileen is a ridiculously stupid person. I'm so glad Nicola told her so.

3) I would love to see Peter help Billy recover. Btw, is there something else going on with Summer? She seems both emotionally and physically unhealthy to me. Any thoughts?

Comment

This new guy (the one who works in the garage) is creepy. I didn't think so until he acted like he would beat Leigh (Billy's brother) to a pulp. I also think he's got a crush on David.
                      Yes .. I get a bad vibe from Josh.
                      Btw, is there something else going on with Summer? She seems both emotionally and physically unhealthy to me. Any thoughts?
                      Summer is under a lot of stress.
                      She's trying to take care of Billy & she's falling behind in her school work.

Comment

[QUOTE=Otter1;22657209
                        3) I would love to see Peter help Billy recover. [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
                        Yes .. I get a bad vibe from Josh.

Summer is under a lot of stress.
                        She's trying to take care of Billy & she's falling behind in her school work.
                        IA - good thinking re Peter helping Billy recover, I would like to see that happen. I hate this Billy sl and am ready for it to end.

I'm wondering - since Billy is Summer's legal guardian, as he pointed out, is the teacher overstepping by keeping the Grandmother in the loop? Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Jane View Post
                          IA - good thinking re Peter helping Billy recover, I would like to see that happen. I hate this Billy sl and am ready for it to end.

I'm wondering - since Billy is Summer's legal guardian, as he pointed out, is the teacher overstepping by keeping the Grandmother in the loop? Just a thought.
                          I feel like it would have been a better story if Billy had overcome this addiction because he recognized he had help and he could still support Summer. But, alas...

Yes, the teacher overstepped. I'd be very upset.
                          Last edited by Otter1; 03-12-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Liz & Eileen hiding in the bog ..

Comment

What was that hole that Phelan fell into when he went after his phone? Was that cement? Serious question: would it be comeuppance enough if Phelan accidentally killed himself by encasing himself in cement?

I hate what they've done to Billy. Totally unnecessary.

Kate and Rana are totally unlikable to me.

Craig's OCD is irritating me. It just seemed to come out of nowhere.

Bethany had a lucky break. I cannot believe how lenient the court was with her.

Tyrone is smitten with Gemma. LAWD!!!

Chesney was totally right about Sinead. It makes me hope he finds happiness.

Zee trying to kiss Leanne...

Comment

Serious question: would it be comeuppance enough if Phelan accidentally killed himself by encasing himself in cement?
                                Not until the truth comes out!! The last thing I want to watch is Eileen and his very few and far between friends mourning his death.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X