X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seagreen
    • Jun 2004

Regarding Coronation Street Spoilers

Just a reminder that any Coronation Street spoiler information is to be posted in a thread marked 'Spoiler'.
    If you do have spoiler info please do not post it as 'speculation' or your 'guess' - it may be deleted.
    Respecting this rule allows our members to view the show without having certain scenes ruined.
    Your cooperation is appreciated.
    Seagreen
    GL Forum, DH Forum, & International Soaps Forumsoapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please Email Me
  • Asa1983
    Day Player
    • Mar 2017

The problem that I have ran into in the past is, I do not know what schedule others are watching on. I watch on Britbox in the US, so I am on the same schedule as the UK, when I watched on Hulu we were around two weeks behind, I don't know where Canada is, etc... So if I want to discuss an episode that I just watched do I need to post it as a Spoiler, which on other threads is reserved for what is reported for the future, not what you have already seen with your own eyes? It is very frustrating not to be able to just discuss episodes like you can for the US soaps, so I have stopped trying to.

Comment

• seagreen
      • Jun 2004

I know it is frustrating and you want to discuss after viewing but it is considered spoiler info until it has aired in Canada on CBC - either through a televised broadcast or online.
      Seagreen
      GL Forum, DH Forum, & International Soaps Forumsoapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please Email Me

Comment

• regalbeagle
        Contract Poster
        • Dec 2018

The spoiler rules for Coronation Street should be revised to reflect the fact that BritBox has 500,000 subscribers now and a lot of them are watching current British soaps the same day they air in the U.K. I don't want to spoil anyone's enjoyment who is watching in Canada -- and I know there is a big audience there -- but I'd like to be able to talk about current episodes here too. We just need guidelines that encourage us to participate here also.

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
          Soap Addict
          • Mar 2004

Mod: suddenly new threads have started with "Current" in the heading for Coronation St and East Enders. Is this allowed; why wouldn't these be included in the regular threads but marked Spoiler?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X