Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollyoaks - George

Why do I have the feeling that George is behind all this drug business?

George is horrible, he's really scary, his violence towards poor John Paul, and when he threatened Sally. I also think he's related to drug dealing, maybe Victor will eventually talk about it.

Comment

George is no longer on the show. He's been killed off, which is nothing new for "Hollyoaks." This show has the highest rate for killing off key characters.

Comment

George is really scary, there he makes John paul believe that he is the violent alcoholic in their relationship, this George is toxic, a narcissistic perverse.

Yes I have noticed since 1 year that I watch the soap it has had a lot of deaths and I never expect it.

Comment

"Hollyoaks" is notorious for killing off its characters. Of all the UK soaps, it has the highest death toll ever.

Comment

When I started to watch, he had already had three deaths in a few weeks, deaths including Mandy's ex who committed suicide, but also Tony's father, and Walter's granddaughter killed by the grandson of it. I don't have all the first names in mind.

Comment

I'm currently watching "Hollyoaks" out of sequence on Ch. 4/UK trying to catch up. I'm watching the current episodes as well as well as shows from June, July and August.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X