Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hollyoaks - Strangest Relationship Ever!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollyoaks - Strangest Relationship Ever!

Not only are Romeo and Juliet brother and sister they are also nephew and aunt!

Yes strange relationship, after not so strange for a soap opera, that's also what I said to myself, I appreciate that they get along well.

Comment

The entire show is filled with strange relationships lol. Perri is Leela's daughter, but raised as her sister. Sienna's first child was the product of her being in love with her twin brother who she had been separated with at birth.

Comment

"Hollyoaks" is in a class by itself. I've been watching the show since 2006 and it's always full of surprises. Yes, some of the relationships are odd, as is the death toll of the characters. But that's "Hollyoaks." The current storylines are pretty exciting and the show continues to be a rating's hit.

Comment

No wonder the success, I think this soap opera is much better than the American and French soaps that I stopped watching because they are so disappointing, but Hollyoaks does a great job of writing on the stories, the characters, no stars, all the characters are important. It's nice to watch. Excellent soap opera.

Comment

I agree with you. Nothing quite like "Hollyoaks." The writing team is pretty terrific.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X